𝐨𝐧𝐞; 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘫𝘰𝘬𝘦?

PAPER RINGS / ANNABETH CHASE˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ written by august

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ written by august ... annieslcve
chapter one  ━━  ❛ is this a joke?

 annieslcvechapter one  ━━  ❛ is this a joke? ❜

   Look I didn't wanna be a half-blood.. I mean I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy it fucking sucks. My names Lexi Jackson I'm twelve years old.

   I guess you could say I'm a good kid. My brother on the other hand not so much. For me I have passing grades I always try and help my brother but he seems to never get it we have nothing in common.

   I guess there's one thing you could say we have in common. We always see things.. that aren't there. It's like no one else sees what we see. Ever since it's been kind of a struggle for us I mean I always thought I was just crazy and there's something wrong with me like I need help. But.. until I met Ana.

   When I met her we had so much in common! She's sweet and tells the best jokes! She's also a very good archery player I wonder why since it isn't really common but she's good at it and she's an amazing journalist she even bought me my own journal so I can write stuff down just like her. I told her almost everything I saw and she believed me it felt good to have someone like her.

   I'm now kinda in a friend group with her, my brother Percy and this other kid named Grover. Grover is friends with my brother so that's how we all became close. Let's get to present day now. I'm on a field trip with some other classmates and I've been to this place before it's like a museum with statues of Greek gods.

   My mother Sally Jackson always took me and my brother here when we were little she told us so many stories about them. We were in the measure and we had work sheet to fill out. I was with Ana when I noticed my brother being made fun of by this girl Nancy.

  I hate that bitch so much she's always picking on my brother and never knows when to stop. She also picks on Grover to it's getting pretty annoying I just wanna punch her already. But if I did I'd get in so much trouble and I have a good reputation in my school.

   I know what you're thinking school over my bother? I guess yes. Me and my brother always fought over dumb things it's like we hate each other. I don't hate my brother even tho he's annoying as hell but I would still do my best to protect him.

   Anyways.

   As time passed it was time for lunch I sat with Selene and the others. Ana spoke "Look I know it's hard for you and Percy but you know the school counselors are help it can help you!" Percy interrupted her "Well maybe pushing Nancy in the nearest dumpster would be better." I laughed softly and Grover slowly turned his head "Oh..." I noticed my brother smiling and Grover turned "There's better things to do then that trust me" Grover was gonna speak but he got something thrown at him.

   I looked up and it was Nancy and she was smiling "Oops!" She said as she walked away but I had enough of this girl I don't care if I get in trouble. "Lexi no!" I heard Ana say but I didn't care anymore. I walked over to her I felt like pushing her. I was going to but when she turned around it was like some gravity pushed her into the water fountain. Now I swear I didn't it's like it did it on its own! I looked at my hands thinking what the fuck just happened. I looked back up at Nancy she looked scared "Lexi pushed me!" She said.

But that wasn't true.

    Just then I felt something shaking in my pocket. I took it out and it was a pen...? I don't remember putting that in there. I heard voices in my head talking to me. My brother ran up to me "Please tell me.. you hear that" he said scared. I just looked at him and nodded. I looked around me just then my brother pulled my shirt I saw what he was looking at.
It was a teacher..

   I seen her around before but never knew her name but she turned into like a dragon. She walked towards me and Percy "Stay behind me" I saw putting Percy behind me. Just then she jumped at us. I pushed my brother out the way as she got on top of me. I got so scared but something happened.

   It sounded like it was in pain? I saw something glowing and it looked like a sword? It was weird maybe once I clicked the pen form being to scared that happened? I didn't know but I felt like passing out. It disappeared into thin air but I was confused and my eyes started to shut down. I passed out.

    I woke up.

   There was people surrounding me. Percy helped me up and I saw Nancy being helped by a teacher. I got up and a teacher came up to me his name was Mr. Brunner he was always nice to me and Percy. "Everyone go and leave Lexi some space!" Everyone left expect Ana, Grover and Percy. "Did no one just see that?? Where's the teacher that was right there!" I said freaking out.

    My brother spoke "Her name was Mrs. Dodds..?" Mr. Brunner looked at Percy confused "There's no one named.. that here? And there was no teacher." I looked at my brother. This was all crazy! I don't know what's going on. Is there something wrong with me? I'm I fucking stupid? I had to end up going to the principals office. Percy and Grover had to go first to answer some questions.

   When they came up Percy looked mad at Grover? I was confused but it was my turn and Ana had to come with me. During the talk I was nervous I hope I wasn't getting into major trouble..

ೃ࿔*:・

authors note:
thanks for reading this chapter! i hope you guys like it! how are we liking lexi and ana?? ALSO LEXI AND PERCY SIBLING BOND... love them! again thank you reading i love you all 💗