Enjoy reading!!!

Moon Jiyoung got up from her seat and was packing her belongings into her backpack. She started with her notebooks, then moved onto her books. She also put her pencils and pens back into her pencil case.

The female flung her backpack over her shoulders and walked out of the half empty classroom.

She smiled bitterly when she saw lots of students talking and laughing with her friends. Deep down, she wished she had someone to talk to but she knows that she couldn't ever make a friend if she tried because she had a childhood friend but he moved away so she hadn't befriended anyone.

Lost in thought, she didn't realize where she was going and bumped into a fall and handsome guy.

Her eyes widened when she realized she bumped into someone.

"I-I'm so sorry!" She managed to let out.

The male chuckled. "It's alright."

Jiyoung sighed. Thank goodness he wasn't mad.

"You're Moon Jiyoung, right?"

Jiyoung nodded.

The boy smiled.

"Fancy meeting you here."

The boy walked away and left Jiyoung standing there.

She just realized that she never got his name.

"Wait! I never got your name..."

The male laughed. Jiyoung hated to admit it, but it was very attractive.

"It's Jay."

The girl nodded before she watched him walk away.

Little did she know, there was someone watching their interaction.

Before Jiyoung could process everything that just happened, one of her classmates ran up to her.

"What were you two talking about?" The cheery voice practically yelled in Jiyoung's ear.

"First, why don't you back up just a bit." The female avoided the girl's gaze.

"Right. Of course." Who does she think she is? Talking to Jay all kind and a bitch to me?

"It's not what you think. I bumped into him and I immediately apologized, I swear!" Jiyoung said in a tone that was louder than she wanted it to be.

The girl was about to open her mouth to speak when Jay ran back to them.

The two girls looked at him in shock.

Jay smiled at Jiyoung and turned his gaze towards the other girl.

"Mia? What are you doing here with Jiyoung?" He inquired.

"I saw you and Jiyoung talking earlier and I wanted to question her about it." Mia informed.

Actually, I plan to get closer with her and take Jay all for myself when he finds out that I'm worth more than her. Mia said in her mind.

"It was nothing. We bumped into each other and apologized." Jay told Mia.

That's easy for me then. They aren't acquainted with each other at all! Mia chuckled, quietly so the two wouldn't hear.

The three of them widened their eyes when four dudes with balloons and Valentine's Day chocolate came running. Screaming out "Moon Jiyoung!" Which made Jiyoung herself hide behind Mia.

Mia giggled. "Oh my, it looks like Jiyoung has fanboys."

Jiyoung nodded. "I've had them since freshman year. I still have no idea how to get rid of them."