Beginning before form

1: Please have respect and kindness for the host of this book, the creator of the book has a system of 667+ alters and cannot always be there to RP as those alters do front, if one of the alters is fronting and you do not know, just ask in case the creator does not respond within 24 hours, also make sure to ping the creator when you ask if there's an alter in front, the alters do respond fairly quickly.

2: I am a semi-literate writer so be descriptive when making replies, the only time I become undescriptive is if I have low motivation, please understand that when I get writer's block I do not respond to roleplays as often as I'd like, I'm just like every other person who may have creative blocks, I get art block, writer's block, and sometimes I can't even play games often that involve creativity. Make sure to have 3 to 4 sentences when making a starter or even replying to an RP.

3: If you need me to respond but my Wattpad is not working, I have Discord! xsuguru_getox is the Discord and I will always be active on there if my Wattpad shits the bed, though be warned, my alters front way more on Discord than they do on Wattpad so if you notice my responses are shorter or I'm not motivated, you can blame one of the many here: Chara, Shiva, Ink demon, or Evan, Chara's on an extreme caution list, please be wary around them, Shiva's on a caution list and will be a bit too lazy when he's in front, Ink demon's on a caution list and is a bit confused about RP's all together, please bare with him, and Evan... He's on a caution list and omfg his mouth... HE SWEARS MORE THAN ME AND HE'S FIVE!!

4: And lastly, I have multiple ocs, including ones that are not gods OR humans but are instead kaijus, monsters if you will, but are mostly children unless I say otherwise, I will have them shown when I do the oc lists.