one

harry laid in his soft pink comforter, a frown on his lips. he didnt want to get up for school today. he didnt want to het up and put on his blouse and skirt , he didnt want to put on his make up and grab his bag. he wanted to stay home , he wanted to be normal.

thoughts of what happened yesterday still rang in his mind , not leaving him alone. he had nightmares of those awful boys running their hands up his skirt. safe to say , harry didnt get much sleep that night.

harry knew if he'd been born normal , none of this would have happened. people wouldnt give him strange looks when he walked around his his skirts , boys wouldnt push him around and call him names , and he most definitely would not have almost been raped yesterday.

"why cant i like normal boy things." he mumbled to himself. he pulled the covers over his head and groaned , his fingers picking at the top of his black knee high socks. he smushed his head further into the pillow and closed his eyes again.

there was a soft knock at the door. "harry , love?" annes soft voice called from the other side. "why arent you up yet , louis' here."

"tell lou im not going today , i dont feel well." he lied , snuggling closer into his bed.

there was some muffled talking before the door opened to show louis dressed in his uniform , a confused look on his face. anne softly bid her goodbye before rushing downstairs to get to her work.

"babygirl , whats wrong. i know youre not sick." louis said , pulling the covers backward to see harry curled in fetal position, dressed in one of louis black hoodies , short pink nike shorts and knee high socks. "is it what happened yesterday? i swear harry , those boys wont even be able to fucking come near you when im finished with em." harry just sighed and closed his eyes.

"im just not in the mood to go today." he said simply before rolling into his stomach. louis eyes found themselves drifting down to his bum. he couldn't help it , his ass looked great in them.

"okay , we wont go." louis said simply. harry turned and shot him a confused look.

"just like that ? were not going anymore?" harry asked.

"just like that." louis said , patting his bum. "lets go do something fun." harry turned over so that he was laying on his side and looked up at louis.

"are you sure?" harry asked nervously, picking at his hot pink nails. louis just smiled and pressed a soft kiss to his forehead. "yes , now go get ready." louis made his way towards the door , but stopped quickly in his tracks. "and wear something hot."

~~~

louis sat in the living room of the styles household with a beer bottle in hand , watching some show about wild bears , patiently waiting for harry. funny , louis was an impatient boy , always wanted things done quick and his way. but when it came to harry , he'd wait all day just to see his smile.

louis connected his lips go the beer bottle , taking another long gulp of the bitter tasting liquid. he sighed and turned his head back to the t.v.

it wasn't long before a soft "eh-hem" was heard. louis turned to see harry dressed in a short black skirt , light pink sweater and hot pink pumps. he had on his favorite light pink lip gloss along with mascara , and his hair was put back in two french braids. louis quickly stood up and made his way towards his boyfriend.

his hands immediately found their way up his skirt , fingers lightly brushing on an unfamiliar material. louis raised his eyebrows while harry's cheeks turned a dark shade of red.

"are these...?" louis stopped his sentence as his fingers trailed lightly up and down the unknown fabric.

"panties." harry mumbled , avoiding louis stare. "you said to wear something hot." he blushed furiously, as he attempted to wriggle out of his grip , but louis arm tightened around his waist as he grinned , giving harrys ass a firm squeeze.

"wear them more often." louis breathed out into harrys neck , causing shivers to travel down his spine. louis left a hot , open mouthed kiss on harrys exposed collar bone. a gasp left harrys lips as louis slipped his hand into his and pulled him outside.

"ive got a small business to take care of princess." louis said as he and harry made their way to his car. "after that , i'm yours."

~~~

louis drove to wherever his "business" was , one hand on the steering wheel , and one on harrys inner thigh , absentmindedly rubbing small circles. harry leaned his head on the window and sang along softly to the song that was playing on the radio.

louis pulled turned into a parking lot and parked his car. he turned to harry.

"ill be right out princess , i shouldnt take any longer then 10 minutes."

harry smiled and sighed , smoothing out his skirt. "okay." he said , leaning over to peck louis on the lips. "ill think of somewhere i wanna go."

louis nodded and reached in the back to grab bag , then pecked harry on the lips before stepping out of the car.

as soon as louis shut the door , leaving his warm car and boyfriend nodding his head along to the brittany spears cd he stashed in louis car , louis demeanor changed entirely. no more sweet "ill be back soon princess" louis , it was "look at me and ill fuck you up" louis.

louis slung the bag over his shoulder and made his way towards the ally way in between their local dvd / record shop (it was one of harrys favorite places to go) and a fast food joint (which harry hated because "lou do you not realize that that could completely ruin the beach body ive been working on for the last few months!")

louis stepped into the ally way and looked around slightly , before spotting the person he was looking for.

"d'ya got the stuff." his low voice said barely above a whisper. louis nodded his head , taking a few fast paced steps towards him.

"show me the money." louis ordered , hand placed protectively on his bag. the man let out a slight chuckle before pulling a hefty amount of money from his coat pocket.

louis reached into his bag and pulled out a small pouch.

"whos the sweetheart in the car back there?" the mans voice taunted, causing louis to halt in his tracks.

"looks like a nice lad." he continued , smirking.

"keep away from him or ill fuck you up , ya here me?" louis said dropping the pouch in the guys open hand and snatching the money away from him.

the mans low chuckle was heard as louis angrily turned on his heel , making his way back to the car. louis thought he heard the man say something , but didnt stick around to find out.

louis let a small smile play on his lips as he knocked on the car window , signaling for harry to unlock it. harry pressed the unlock button and smiled widely as louis stepped in the car.

"hey baby." harry said . louis reached over and placed a soft kiss on harrys lips.

"hey babygirl. know where we're going yet?" louis placed his hand back on harrys inner thigh as he intently watched harry purse his lips and decide on where they we're going.

what he didnt notice is that another pair of eyes were watching his boyfriend just as intently.

hEy hEy yoU yOu

hey babe whats up r u good i hope youre gooooooooood

i really dont have much to say bout this chapter other then i enjoyed writing it nice

love you and have a splendid rest of your day!!!!!!