c h a p t e r 5

d e l o r a

d e l o r a

• f r i d a y •

"Oh I'm so excited! I'm so glad you're finally joining us DeLora!" Lily said excitingly as all of us started getting ready for the party.

This first week of school flew by, most of us already stressing about assignments and exams. I was stressing as well but I knew it was going to be worth it in the end.

The boys and I had been hanging out a lot more and I had been growing a closer bond with Remus. Our friendship was growing strong and I knew I can rely on him for anything and vice versa.

Rumors had been spreading about Remus and I but it was nowhere near that. I didn't care to address them since it was no one's business.

This party will sure take my mind off the stress and it had been a while since I had fun anyways.

"I don't mean to ask but is there anything between you and-"

I cut Gwen off, "No nothing. It's none of your guys' business anyways. Sorry if it was rude but please respect my privacy.

I really didn't want people in my personal life. As rude as that sounded, they need to know to not ask me personal questions.

Putting on my earrings, I finally finished getting ready and I could hear the music playing in the common room and people cheering and partying.

Let's do this.

"Oh let's go already! I can't wait to drink tonight!"

The girls cheered excitingly as we all walked out of our dorm and headed down the common room. The sound of the music increased as we got closer to the room and I started feeling nervous.

I hope everything goes well.

My eyes widened at the sight of the party. Some people were dancing, while others were relaxing and drinking. It wasn't as crazy as I thought it was.

It looked fun.

"DeLora!" I heard a familiar shout and I turned around and there was Remus and the boys by the fire place sitting on the couch

"I got you a beer!"