Undisputed Kingdom 2 - Championships & Accomplishments

Undisputed Kingdom has a lot of enemies now from Maxwell Jacob Friedman (MJF), The Acclaimed, Bullet Club Gold and by association Young Bucks too may not have forgotten what Cole did a long time back, both Cole and The Elite in many ways are not done yet and Adam Cole announced that with MJF gone they will win Championships and Accomplishments stating Matt Taven & Mike Bennett are Ring of Honor Tag Team Champions, Roddy or Rodrick Strong will fight Orange Cassidy (James Kipperly) for All Elite Wrestling International Championship, Wardlow will face Samoa Joe for World Championship and once Cole recovers will give Cole the World Championship, forgetting about Continental, Trios, FTW and TNT Championships, and now, Juice Robinson returned to All Elite Wrestling joining Jay White, Austin Gunn & Colten Gunn and attacked Wardlow, Matt Taven and Mike Bennett with Kenta who has joined All Elite Wrestling for a while now, and now, Bullet Club Gold has received orders from Gedo to defeat and take out The Undisputed Kingdom, Austin and Colten Gunn challenged Matt Taven and Mike Bennett for Tag Team Championship which will happen in a 4-way between FTR, House of Black & Undisclosed 4th Tag Team in a Ladder Match, plus winning team may face absolute Ricky Starks & Big Bill (William Morrissey) later onwards and now, at Death before Dishonor, the 4th team was Hardy Boyz who ended up winning the ladder match and later defeated Big Bill and Ricky Starks, defending it against Young Bucks, Gates of Agony, FTR, House of Black, Blackpool Combat Club & Don Callas Family before losing ROH Tag Team Championship to Golden Jets (Kenny Omega & Chris Jericho) and AEW Tag Team Championship to Sting & Darby Allin, Hardy Boyz with a returning MJF defeated Matt Taven, Rodrick Strong and Wardlow, afterwards AEW traded the Hardy Boyz to New Japan Professional Wrestling in exchange of Catch 2/2 who lost the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship to Clark Conners and Drilla Moloney in a Loser Leaves Street Fight turned out to be an all out brawl between United Empire (Will Osprey, TJ Perkins, Francisco Akira, Great O-Khan & Jeff Cobb) and Bullet Club Wardogs (Alex Coughlin, David Finlay, Clark Conners, Gabriel Kidd & Drilla Moloney) which ended with Clark Conners hitting TJ Perkins with a Steel Chair and pinning him after a table splash. 

Hardy Boyz won IWGP Tag Team and Strong Tag Team Championships from Guerillas of Destiny members Hikuleo and El Phantasmo, and later on Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship and returned to All Elite Wrestling again, and on the other hand with Shane Helms defeated Matt Taven, Mike Bennett and Rodrick Strong for ROH and AEW Trios Championships and lost to Best Friends (Trent Baretta, Orange Cassidy & Danhausen) and now, Rodrick Strong defeated Orange Cassidy and injured his knee, and Adam Cole had Wardlow defeated Hook for FTW Championship, Adam Cole had Taven and Bennett win AEW Tag Team Championship and Adam Cole finally got the center piece with defeating and injuring Samoa Joe for AEW World Championship and had a crown celebration in Lancaster, Pennsylvania when of course Samoa Joe attacked Rodrick Strong and Wardlow, when Bullet Club Gold, the Acclaimed & a returning MJF attacked the group, Gunn Club reunited with Billy Gunn who defeated Adam Cole to win AEW World Championship and defended it against Adam Cole, Nick Wayne, Darby Allin, Sammy Guevara, Chris Jericho and MJF before losing it back to Samoa Joe who embraced him, Joe lost it back to MJF and joined Total Nonstop Action again, winning the Heavyweight Championship from Alex Shelly but losing it back to him, Joe joined NJPW too. 

MJF wants revenge.