Airport

You can also find this on ao3 under 11white_floweR

Class 1-Gay are all sat down at the gateway to their flight. Their flight has been delayed and they've been waiting in the same spot for the past 3 hours.

All of them are spread out along the lounges Infront of the window, displaying nothing but darkness and occassion flights departing.

Mina, Ochako, Hagakure, Momo, Kyouka and tsu are all stretched out on all over the place, leaning on one another all wearing matching pajamas. Tsu and Toru asleep, Momo and Jirou sharing earphones, and Mina and ochako eating their supply of snacks.

The boys aren't holding up much better, Kaminari charging everyone's phones, showing his dumb side, kirishima with sero watching the planes they can see take off and Bakugo, who looks like he's about to lose it. For these past hours he's been complaining how boiling hot it is, and considering his quirk operates off his sweat, it's hard for him to keep his composure.

When they arrived at the airport he was dressed in a black hoodie and grey sweatpants and now he's stripped out of his hoodie wearing a black tank top, with his sweats rolled up to his knees. 

Katsuki constantly rubbed the sweat from his palms onto his pants worried he might unconsciously set off an explosion.

Izuku noticed this. He noticed how katsukis eyes darted around from the gateway to his palms. He noticed the worried look in his eye aswell as the annoyed look on his face, and the bags under his eyes.

'kacchan?' the greenettes calls out.

Katsuki turns to his right to face izuku how has a concerned look on his face.

'what deku.' katsuki growls pulling his sweatpants higher.

'are you okay? You look really tired.. and hot.. b-but not like t-that!! I just mean like in temperature! And-' izuku was suddenly interrupted.

'quit your rambling deku! Are you looking down on me?!'

'N-no!! I just.. I know all your shorts are in your luggage.. which we already dropped off.. so I was going to suggest.. we could.. switch pants?'

Katsuki glanced down at Izuku's shorts, for once they weren't all might branded unlike his hoodie.

Without a word but a slight grunt he got up with his carryon and grabbed izuku's hand which made izuku blush. They knew they had to tell someone where they were going incase their flight departed while they were in the bathroom so before leaving katsuki called out to kirishima.

'oi! Kirishima! the nerd and I are going to the bathroom text me if we need to get on the plane'

Kirishima shot back a toothy grin and thumbs up.

Katsuki then dragged Izuku to the airport bathrooms, which are actually very modern with leds outline the walls.

Katsuki pulls Izuku into a bathroom stall before locking it and slamming izuku against the cubicle wall. He didn't do it hard enough to hurt but it certainly wasn't soft.

Katsuki then pulled down his sweatpants leaving him in his grey boxer briefs. Izuku stood there staring at katsukis crotch.

'you going to keep staring or you going to strip for me?'

Izuku blushes red before stammering a quick sorry before tugging down his shorts.

Izuku's mind: did he have to say "strip for me" it made it sound so dirty..

When Izuku was also in his boxer katsuki glanced down and there was no surprise Izuku was in all might labeled briefs. To which Katsuki scoffed at.

'fanboy,' he muttered under his breath before throwing his sweatpants at Izuku's face.