Chapter 1 - Getting over yourself

(TW: Implied death,)

After the accident with.. Leafy, Firey is going to cleanse himself ..

Firey, He didn't mean too. This was not his fault. 

Or was it?

He couldn't think straight all he could think about was Leafy. This was the reason he was going. He was nervous. What would it be like? Are they nice? The nurses? He thinks so. He thinks they will be nice. 

He missed her. 

Packed up, Firey loads his luggage into the back of his trunk. 

"Everything is fine." He told himself as he started the engine.

Everything is broken.

Shattered glass doesn't fix anything.

Everything is distant.

I never listened to the voices.

Everything is wrong.

I'm so happy.

Everything is horrible.

Its going great.

Everything is off.

It will be fine.

Everything is supposed to be fine.

Its all unrecognizable.

I can't recognize my own face.

Before Firey knew it he had arrived at the sanatorium.

Entering through the large corridor to the large door. Decorated in swirls, beautifully. Using all his might Firey thrusted the doors open, to enter in at the front desk. A blue figure, rushing through papers and typing on a computer. Rushing around on a little wheeled stool.

"Er, what are you doing here.." The grumpy blue figure shaped to a four leaned over all the paperwork and peered into Firey.

"I'm Firey," He paused, "I checked in online."

"Hmm." He peered back over to his computer, scrolling down. "X! Come grab this person and show him to his room."

Rushing down the steps a little X figure greeted you. "Hi, I'm X, I'll be uh.. One of your nurses to help you along the way." A high pitched voice came out surprising Firey.

"Ok.." Firey nodded nervously. "So who was that..?" Firey asked X, "That was four, he works at the front desk."

Arriving to a room, X opened it up to find a decently sized room. Beds were lined up and X offered Firey the nicest bed with a protecting bed sheet for fire or lava.

"Down the hall is a bathroom if you need it." X told Firey. X went downstairs and was heard talking with someone else. Firey wondered who.

He sat down on the side of the bed and turned his lamp on. 

He didn't know what to feel.

------------------------------------

HI!

I can't reveal to much since its valuable lore.

BUT basically firey and leafy were dating before the accident

and if you have not put the pieces together

leafy is dead.

sorry

words + talky boldy part (396) 

bye!! :)

<33