Chapter 11

AN: I decided to change something in the story, you can back read if you want. thanks..and dont forget to vote, comment and follow. thanks!

Baekhyun was walking alone in the park. He stormed out of the hotel without taking his coat. It's freezing cold, but he can't feel anything as his heart is hurting. Baekhyun looked up as he heard people's voices around him. He realized that he had walked until he reached Lotte World which was quite near their hotel. He smiled. Most of them came in pairs, holding hands and smiling happily. Baekhyun can't help but feel jealous. He wished he's with someone right now. A face appeared on his mind.

Yes, that person.

And that person only.

Chanyeol

Baekhyun stopped as he reached an open area of the amusement park. Suddenly snow started to fall. He looked up and closed his eyes enjoying the coldness of the snow. He can feel the snow drop on his face. It's cold but, he wanted the cold to ease his pain. Suddenly the snow stopped falling on his face.

Eh?

He slowly opened his eyes. There's a hand over his face. The hand covered his face from the snow that's falling. Baekhyun turned around to see the owner of the hand.

"Chan...Chanyeol?"

Chanyeol smiled but he still kept his hand over Baekhyun's head.

"Crazy smurf, you'll get sick."

"What are you doing here?" Baekhyun asked, still surprised.

"I'm your personal human umbrella for today." Chanyeol answered

"I don't understand..."

"A certain snowman told me everything. Here's your coat."

Baekhyun kept on staring at Chanyeol as he put the coat on him.

"Stop staring at me like that. I'm here now. Okay?" Chanyeol said.

Chanyeol took Baekhyun's hand, "Are you afraid of heights?"

"No, why?" answered Baekhyun

"Great! Let's ride the giant Ferris wheel" and Chanyeol lead Baekhyun to the Ferris wheel and rode it.

While going up Baekhyun noticed Chanyeol was smiling as he was looking at the view outside. After seeing his smile, Baekhyun felt all his pain were gone already and he was happy at what he is seeing right now.

"I dreamt of you last night." Baekhyun said, breaking the silence.