Chapter 1

I angrily shut the fridge door and make my way to
Liams room. I yank his door open and throw a empty package of cake on his bed where hes laying on.
,,Are you serious?, why do you keep eating my fucking food like a damn pig?!", I furiously ask him, which he just responses to with a mockery expression, ,,There was no name on it, how would i know its yours?". He really always succeeds to work you up. ,,Then it wouldnt matter if i use your whole stuff, since your name isnt on it, right?" I say and he just shrugges. ,,Do what you want", ,,Do what i want?" ,,Yea, whatever you want", he says while continueing to look at his phone, not giving me a single glance, but that will change.
I climb onto his bed and grab his phone. ,,What are you doing? give it back" ,, You said i could do what i want", ,,Yea expect taking my phone. now give it back".
He tries to take his phone back but i throw it away. ,,You'll have enough time to be on your phone later. Now let me do what i want, you said i could do whatever i want".
His eyes widen as he sees me undress my shirt.
,,What are you planning to do?'', he asks while starring at my chest. ,,Have some fun, well i hope it will be fun", I say and take my shirt off fully. ,,No, just no", he says and tries to push me off him, but instead i grab his hands and pin him down on the bed.
,,Come on, it wont hurt, for you at least", I say and wink at him, while leaning down kissing his cheek. ,,What do you say~?"