3: THIRTY TWO

Oh he played her, alright.

"So the real reason you wanted me to be here is for this?"

Unfortunately for him, she is not one to be played with.

"I'm not really here for vacation, am I?"

She said it with her usual stoic face. Abraham is used to her serious face but his class isn't.

"Can we step out for a minute, please?"

Abraham will not make themselves the spectactle and center of gossip of his students.

But Michelle won't budge and just kept staring at him. He's becoming embarassed by the second.

He grabbed her arm and Michelle pulled it right away, harshly at that.

"Touch me again and I swear - ," she threatens.

"Let's just go talk outside, okay?"

She stormed off of the classroom supressing her temper.

"Give me another minute guys, I gotta sort things out with my sister."

"Ooh big sister has some anger issues."

Fabienne comments on the side, seeing how she walked out of the room with her hands balled.

"Sir Abe did not mention anything about him having a sister and the way I see it, they don't really look alike." Anntonia points out.

"Sir Abe has American features while his sister has this distinct eyes of a Chinese."

"Sir Abe is a Filipino-American, right? Then maybe half-siblings?"

Fabienne had the look of realization. She used all of her brain cells to put two-in-two together. Unless one of their parents are mixed race, it would explain the different features between the siblings.

Abraham entered the room happily, having convinced Michelle with what he has in store for his class.

"I apologize for the delay. My sister and I have come to terms, thank god for that. Due to her nature
of work, she can be rather difficult to communicate with in normal circumstances."

Anntonia noticed the solemn look on his face when he talked about his sister.

"Anyways you guys won't have a problem with the models for your activity because I have acquired five already, including my sister and a cousin of mine." He grinned as if he won the lottery.

"Sheesh, Sir Abe can be creepy sometimes."

"Like you don't know him. He probably does not want paying a lot of money for the models. He is a big spender but not for this kind of things. Having his sister and his cousin have saved him a few thousand baht."

They stopped talking when Abraham started his discussion.

Meanwhile, Michelle went back to her brother's house seething.

She can't believe his brother used him, but he promised she could use any of his cars plus his motorcycle during her stay in the country. It's not a bad deal but she still can't believe he used her for his class.

As long as they won't make her strip then she's okay becoming a model for his students.

Also, the thing is nobody in her family knows what happened to her a month ago. What they do know is that her team went incognito for a whole month as a part of their mission in an undisclosed location. She also told the part where she got honorably discharged but leaving out as to why they let her go.