Hello Hello, Possible Return Looming!

Hello All! I miss you and I've really missed writing. So, I know, I'm not perfect and not so fast with the updates butttt, I'm hoping to a have a return. Now, a few weeks back, I had an idea for a story surrounding Trinity Rodman and Sophia Smith because they are the loves of my life and I don't think there's many stories about either of them on here anymore. But, if you're still here, and still rocking with me, I would love to put out a story. Now, I do have a dilemma.

I've written 5 chapters already for the story idea I had but, while I was just finishing up what I wrote, another idea came to me. For those of you who have been around, I had a story called "Forbidden Love" based on Sophia Smith. To put it shortly, it was about Sophia and her step sister falling in love and ultimately not knowing how to navigate that seeing as their parents are married.

However, the story I've been working on, the description is as follows:

Shylo Curry is the nation's top ranked girls basketball player with a huge decision to make on where she'll take her talents for college. Besides that, Shylo has a bigger issue, keeping her relationship with top ranked girls soccer star, Trinity Rodman. Trinity and Shylo have been dating for about 3 years and as Shylo enters her senior year, the once steady couple finds themselves in an unfamiliar position. As Shylo edges closer to that next chapter, she also meets the nations top ranked girls soccer star, Sophia Smith, shaking things up for the younger Trinity Rodman. Battling drama, insecurities, jealousy, and big decisions, what's next for Shylo as she steps into this new chapter? Who's better for this next phase of her life?

Now, while I was writing on this idea, I thought, since I haven't finished Forbidden Love and ran out of ideas, maybe those who actually liked the story would like if I twisted it up a bit and mashed it with the new idea I had. That would look something like this:

Proposed Description:

Shylo Curry and Trinity Rodman have been dating for the past 3 years. Before that, the two were an inseparable best friend duo. Shylo is the nations top ranked girls basketball recruit and Trinity is a top ranked girls soccer recruit. Shylo and Trinity, after the past summer enter murky territory that they usually don't find themselves in. With so many changes coming upon her life, things begin to get rocky. Sophia Smith, the nations number one girls soccer recruit also finds herself in a bit of a pickle as new found emotions for her step sister, Shylo, come into play. With her Dad marrying Shylo's mom, it only complicates things for her more. As she and Shylo start to head into the next phase of life after graduating high school, Shylo is met with decisions that alter her plans for the future. What was once a clear choice, now seems like the hardest decision. Her heart turning in two directions but ultimately, she only has one choice to make. Trinity or Sophia?

. . .

Either way, the story will have the same cover and title, I just don't know which plot to go for. I thought it'd be fair to mash the ideas together since I didn't finish that story (and hope to finish this one) and, we all get the best of both worlds, Sophia and Trinity! Anywho, I'll leave it up to you all.

Idea One: Shylo meeting Sophia and no relation, choosing between the two girls.

OR

Idea Two: Shylo being Sophia's step sister and having to choose between Trinity and Sophia.

Here's the cover! Happy Voting ♡