Chapter 29: At the Club

It's Thursday night

It's Thursday night.

Ashton has not punished me at all since the last time. Is there such thing as having withdrawals from your boyfriend's dominance?

I mean don't get me wrong, I love when he's nice and sweet. I love when he calls me nicknames, especially Princess - that one's my favorite so he's been doing it more often. I love when he's thoughtful and takes care of me.

But, Ashton has opened up another side to me. It's like he's able to unlock a part of me I didn't realize existed.

The part that melts into a ball of fire when he does things like choking me, hitting me, or reminding me that he's in charge.

I've been looking up information on this type of stuff and I find that lots of other girls like being treated this way too, so that helps me feel less alone.

But, it doesn't help when the jerk won't even participate anymore! How do you show someone an intense amount of pleasure mixed with pain in a new way and then take that away?

I've tried lots of things this entire week. Intentionally not listening, being late to class, disrespecting him in front of people, I even yelled at him the other day. Not even a hair pull or a hand around my neck in return. I bet he's tired of my shit by now lol.

He has to be tired of it because he hasn't even fucked me this week. Early in the morning Monday was the last time, and he doesn't seem to be planning on fucking me anytime soon either.

Something is really wrong with him, and I'm going to find out what before I explode. I need it back. The sex and the domination.

How am I grieving something this bad that just a couple months ago I didn't even know I liked?

He comes into the room interrupting my thoughts.

"I want you to come to the club with me tonight. To meet my dad."

"Really?"

"Yes. I'm gonna pick us out some matching outfits and we're gonna go and have fun, just you and me. And we'll stop by my dad's office for a few minutes and say hi."

I wrap my arms around his neck in a hug. "I can't wait!"

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

We walk into the club and it's huge. Every room is adorned with fancy decor, equipment, and embellishments. This place must've cost millions to get to this point.

Our outfits are casual since tonight is about relaxing and spending time together. Well, according to him it is. According to me it's about finally getting Dom Ashton back. He'll have to want to do something at a freaking BDSM club.

(Their Outfits)