Chapter: 01

My name's Yuma. I'm Fourteen years old. I have black hair and it's slightly curly. My eyes are dark blue just like my dad's, which I hate. My parents are alcohol idiots. They don't care if I'm at home or somewhere else, All they care about is there booze. They sometimes say I was a mistake, that I wasn't supposed to be here. To be honest I sometimes believe what they say.

****

I was walking home from school but before I knew it I tripped over a rock and fell straight on my face. "Owww...I guess today's not my day."

"Need some help?"

Such a deep voice. Who is it?
Never mind that I should just keep quiet and they'll go away.

He grabbed my hand and lifted me like I was a piece of paper. Then wrapped one of his arms around my waist so I wouldn't fall back.

"Say something when someone is asking you a question."

Hair flowing through the air so freely. Eyes That are light brown. Muscles that are huge but also match his body. Wow. W-who is this guy, I've never seen him around here. He must be a new model or something.

"Y...Yeah. I'm fine. Thank y-you for helping me...but I could've gotten up all by myself." I mumbled the last part wishing I didn't say that.

"...Alright, Make sure not to fall over anymore rocks little boy." Walks away in a hurry.

What's up with him? Such a weird guy. He was in such a hurry, maybe I made him late for something important. I didn't catch his name too. Well whatever I gotta get home and finish my homework.

***

I hope you enjoyed the story. Aha. I can't wait to write the next chapter to this. Stay tuned for the juicy parts. (;