Chapter:02

I got home just in seconds.I could see my mom and dad in the kitchen getting high & drunk so they didn't notice me when I went upstairs to my room.

"Ugh. I should just run away. Its not like they would care anyways. Whatever Im just going to sleep." I said angry.

As I was dreaming I could see the same guy that helped me when I fell.

"Hey! The man that helped me! I forgot to thank you properly for giving me a hand that day."

Does he not hear me, maybe I should yell louder. Wait. He turned around. He's coming towards me.

"What do you wan- Oh your the little boy from before, right?"

Such a deep voice. Such a beautiful face. I want to see More of him. More... W-wait! What am I think. I have to thank him before he leaves.

"Umm...Yeah that's me. I just wanted to thank you properly for helping me out when I fell."

"That's all? Haha. Your a strange boy you know that."
He smiled with a slight smirk on his face.

"Yup, but thank you for your help. Well that's all I wanted to say to you." I smiled brightly.

He got closer to me. He looked at me like I was a piece of hot meat. As he got closer he wrapped one of his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

What is he doing? I Should tell him to stop.

But before I could say anything he started to kiss me.

"Mmmm..ahh. wait! stop! Were both guys. This is wrong."
I said trying to catch my breath.

"You truly are too adorable. I might as well just eat you up right now." He smirked.

"What-" before I could finish my sentence he put his tongue into my mouth.

Why does this feel so good? What's wrong with me?

He then started rubbing his leg against my member making me moan in pleaser. When he heard me moan he kept on rubbing.

He slowly put one of his hands down my pants and touched my member making me not able to stand anymore.

He pulled his hand out and said "I shouldn't break my new toy I just found. So I'll stop for today. I'll see you next time...Yuma." He smiled and walked away.

How did he know my name? What's happening to me? Why did he do all those things?

***

I enjoyed writing this chapter it was fun. I hope you enjoy it. Stay tuned for more juicy parts.