JJK Men tell you they love you for the first time

Summary: when the JJK men knew they were in love with youwc:Warnings: swearingincludes: Gojo, Choso, Geto, Toji

Satoru Gojo

The night was calm, a blanket of stars adorning the sky as you and your boyfriend Gojo Satoru sat at a secluded spot near the river, the sound of flowing water creating a soothing rhythm. It was a rare moment of peace amid the chaos of the Jujutsu world.

As you both gazed at the stars, Gojo's usually carefree demeanor was replaced by a contemplative silence. You turned to him, noticing the pensive expression on his face.

"Something on your mind, Toru?" you asked, concern lacing your words.

He tore his gaze away from the stars, his eyes meeting yours with a hint of vulnerability. "Yeah, actually. I've been thinking..."

Your heart skipped a beat at the rare seriousness in his tone. "About what?"

He hesitated for a moment, as if searching for the right words. "About us. You and me."

You furrowed your brows, a flicker of worry crossing your features. "Is everything okay?"

He took a deep breath, gathering his thoughts. "You know, there isn't a specific moment I can pinpoint. It's like... it's been a gradual thing."

Confusion clouded your expression as you tried to follow his train of thought.

"It's like every time I look at you," Gojo continued, his gaze unwavering, "I feel this... this warmth. It's like you bring a kind of peace into my chaotic life."

Your heart swelled at his words, a wave of emotions washing over you. You reached out, taking his hand in yours.

"Sometimes," he confessed, his voice softer, "I catch myself thinking about you all the damn time. I guess it's because... I care about you. A lot."

Your breath caught at the sincerity in his words, the vulnerability he was showing taking you by surprise.

"And then," he continued, his gaze intensifying, "there are these moments, insignificant yet significant at the same time, when I catch myself just... admiring you. Your dedication, your strength, your kindness... I admire it all."

The warmth in your chest spread like wildfire, and you couldn't help but smile at him, your eyes shimmering with unspoken feelings.

"It's like... I realised somewhere along the way," Gojo murmured, "that I'm in love with you."

Your heart felt like it was about to burst with joy, overwhelmed by the depth of his confession. You leaned in closer, cupping his face gently in your hands.

"Satoru," you whispered, your voice filled with tenderness, "I love you too. More than words can say."

"Good, now shut up and kiss me."

Choso Kamo

The afternoon sun filtered through the branches, casting playful patterns on the forest floor as you and Choso strolled hand in hand along a winding path. The air was filled with the chirping of birds and the rustle of leaves, a tranquil melody to accompany your quiet walk.

"Hey, love," Choso spoke softly, his tone tinged with a hint of nervousness.

You turned to him, a soft smile gracing your lips. "What's on your mind?"

He hesitated for a moment, his gaze wandering to the swaying trees before meeting your eyes with a warmth that mirrored the sunlight. "It's about us."

Your heart skipped a beat, curiosity dancing in your eyes. "Us?"