xii.

xii.

[sweat]

girl i want you
like you want me too
i feel that energy
when you're on top of me

you right — doja cat x the weeknd

|"The boss doesn't like when his Vixens come to work with handprints on their asses."|

SOL.

Kissing Mike comes with a price, a high one at that, because I know I've just complicated things tremendously. I've made the first move, initiating what I know will be the start of an odd dynamic for future Mike and I to navigate through. We're neighbors—for fuck's sake. But, now? I can't even think of what's to come between us.

So, to drown out my confusion, I tilt my head to the right, deepening our kiss and pulling him in. My hand that holds the back of his neck, moves up into his hair, where I tug, purposely, trying to get him to make a noise. And he does—it's a low, gravelly sound that he exhales into my mouth, and it rattles through my body, straight to my pussy. God, I love to drive men crazy. It feels so powerful to know that I can make a man, that isn't all too fond of me, moan and want to fuck me.

For just a moment, I pull away, hoping to take it a step further. As I tilt my head back, I hear an exasperated sigh flow out of Mike's mouth. Opening my eyes, I see Mike, whose usual bright eyes are dark and hungry, and he's following after my lips. It's amusing, and I grin.

I glance around us, in this vacant parking lot, but there isn't much to see all thanks to the foggy windows.

Mike speaks first, saying, "I'm not worried about getting caught. I'm sure we can make it quick."

But that isn't my concern. My concern is whether or not we'll fit in the cramped back seat of his car...

Facing Mike and feeling a flutter in my stomach, I lick my lips, anticipative of what's to come. His eyes pour over my face, and it's evident that he takes note that I keep glancing at the back seats. I look at the dashboard, where the condom sits, almost like a beacon of light, waiting to be used. I originally brought it in my purse as a cautionary item. But, I still have the tendency to bring a condom with me as an essential. In my last relationship with Rauw, that man couldn't keep his hands off of me. Naturally, I bring condoms with me; what amuses me, though, is that a small part of me brought protection for Mike and I to use.

It might have something to do with what Maddy texted me earlier, too, though. She told me that it was only a matter of time before Mike and I decided to make use of our arguing and do something favorable rather than unfavorable—having sex, that is. She recommended that I bring protection just in case. Maddy predicated I'd probably fuck Mike or my ex, who she knows I debate calling and getting my rocks off with, because I've yet to fully get over the man who wronged me. What Maddy doesn't know, though, is that Rauw had put his hands on me, apart from the arguing we had done the night we broke up.

So Rauw, despite my inner turmoil over whether or not I want to see him again, is off of my fuck-list—except for those few, regrettable, vulnerable times that I'd had with my ex that I won't mention...