Sypnosis

People are always right in terms of loving someone. People have personal reasons why they keep staying in someone they love.

Loving someone will always be a greatest feelings that a person can feel. Only love, respect, value, and cherish can make a person live.

You haven't live if you haven't feel to be love or to love someone that consumed you.

From this night. I found my love in his eyes, in his lips, in his breath, in his touch, in his hugs, so basically I found love in him.

I found out that loving him will always be in my heart, in my system, in my mind, in my soul, in my whole system.

I was dancing in the stage as I was realising that someone is behind me.

He grabbed my waist and whisper. "Hey, we need to talk." His husky voice gives shivers down my spine.

I open my eyes and got a little dizzy from the dim light in the club.

I faced him. I want to get mad but I know I will be hurt even more if I slap him for ruining my dance. "What are you doing here?" I said.

"I know you are mad but we need to talk." His face is serious and it actually made my heart fast.

He grabbed my pulse and pulled me away from the crowd. "Ano ba?!" Sumigaw na ako sa kaniya dahil kinakaladkad niya ako.

We went in to parking lot. I tried to pull my arms but he hold my pulse tightly.

He push me to the passenger seat and I can't do anything. I sat in the passenger seat.

Pumasok na din siya sa kotse niya. "Listen. I know I made a mistake for keeping a secret to you, but believe me what you think isn't right. It was-"

I cut him off before he finish his sentence. "I don't want your explain. I don't care, Marcellus." I said with finality.

He look me in the eyes. His sharp eyes turn in to my lips down to my breast. It gives shivers. I really get nervous easily when he usually checking me out.

"You don't care huh, is that why you are dancing in the club." He said.

"Yes. I don't care." I said

He kissed me all of a sudden. That made my eyes widened.

He kiss me roughly. I can't believe it. He bit my lips so that he can put his tongue inside of my mouth.

He is playing his tongue inside my mouth. I felt his hand grabbed my breast. "Ah." I moaned.

He stop when I was about to respond in his kiss and got dizzy with his touch. My eyes is sleepy because of his kiss and touch.

He look at me. I saw his eyes darkened and I grabbed his face and kiss him. I deepened the kisses that I am giving to him.

I hate that he has a control over my body, my mind, my system, every little place in my souls. Like I am worshipping him.

He kiss me back as how I wanted. Same intensity. I don't know if it is because of alcohol or anger or love. Whatever the reason is I know that I need him, I want him.

He grab my breast and kiss me harder. He put his hand inside of my top, he leaned to me. I wrapped my arms in his neck. I made our kisses more deeper and passionate.

I let his tongue play with mine. My hands are shaking as I unbuttoned his sleeves. Fuck his masculinity are making my knees trembling.

I remove his sleeves while our kisses keeps on continuing.

"Fuck." He cursed.

He touched me down there. "Shit."  I moaned.

I feel like I am about to burst out.

"You are so fucking wet, Baby." He whispers in my ear.

He unclasped his belt and lower his pants along with his boxer shorts.

He also lowered the seat so that he can be on top of me. I didn't know I am naked already. I was so into his kisses and touches.

"Don't you ever ever make me mad and jealous again, especially making me see you dancing with another guys inside the club." He said with finality.

His words, his eyes, his expression, everything I am worshipping. It's like I forgot why I am so mad at him and why I didn't want to go with him.

He is positioning his manhood into mine. He is breathing heavily and so am I.

"Fuck, Lia." He cursed. After he already got inside me.

"Ah" I moaned as I feel his manhood inside me. He is so big that he can go deeper without even moving yet.

He went to my breast and licking it and I was moaning for all the good feelings that he is making me experience again.

I grabbed his hair and pull him more. He is moving fast and deep that I don't care if I am so loud inside his car.

"Shh baby someone might hear you." He said while he is kissing my collar bone up to my earlobe.

"Holy fuck." I curse.

He hold my legs up to my breast and he move faster and faster. It is so fucking deep that I don't know what else to do or where to hold.

"Ahh, Dion. I am coming.." I said.

He became ruthless and move faster. One last move inside and he came to me.

"Ah." We both moan and breathing heavily to each other.

We were so sweaty and both are tired with what happened.

He came inside me.

"Let's go home." He said.