Chapter 1

1: In The Rain____

1: In The Rain
____

Slap

The sound of a slap reverberated through Rona's ears, causing her to fall to the ground with a loud thud.

"Get up! Right now!" screeched a girl's voice.

Rona looked up to see the twins Bok Hee, Bok Joo, and their followers.

"Why... why are you doing this to me?" Rona questioned with teary eyes, her body shivering, and the side of her lip now busted.

"This wouldn't be happening if you had given me your brother Jungkook's number when I asked!" yelled Bok Joo.

"Y-you could have asked him yourself before he went to the north campus," Rona said, her voice cracking.

Bok Hee grabbed Rona's hair, forcing her body up from the ground, causing Rona to wince in pain.

"A-Aa..." whimpered Rona.

"How dare you question her, you fucking bitch!" Bok Hee yelled before delivering another slap, causing Rona to fall back to the ground, sobbing.

As Rona sobbed, the other girls, the twins' followers, laughed and began kicking her. "Heya! What the hell are you crying about!" taunted one of them as they violently kicked Rona.

Curling up into a ball, Rona cried and begged for them to stop, but none showed any signs of sympathy or empathy. No human emotions halted their relentless assault on the helpless girl.

Suddenly, the sky roared, and one of them shouted, "It's raining! Let's go! I'll get wet."

With that, they all scurried away, leaving Rona on the ground, whimpering and crying helplessly.

Tears and tears, with the rain adding their presence to them.

Rona continued to cry until her throat was dry and her tears ceased. The rain poured heavily, yet Rona remained in the same spot, crying alongside the relentless downpour from the sky.

__

The sky was clear and bright, the birds chirped, and the soil smelled fresh and refreshing. It was happy and joyful weather and surroundings, but not for Rona.

Rona walked step by step towards her home, her bag hanging on one of her shoulders, her hair messed up, and her entire uniform wet, dripping, and soiled with mud.

Her appearance looked horrific; the only injury visible on her face was the corner of her busted lip, but there were many injuries on her body, parts that were covered by clothing.