chapter 1 the crush

Zooble was in her room and she heard a knock on her door and zooble got up and open the door and she saw gangle.
Zooble: oh hi gangle.
Gangle: h-hi zooble I'm need your help.
Zoobel looked and saw gangle mask was broken.
Gangle: can you please help me fix my mask.
Zooble said she let gangle in her room and gangle hand zoobel her broken mask and Zooble glue it back together and hand gangle her back and gangle smile at her said thank you to Zooble and left her room.
Zooble said your welcome and then later that day zooble saw gangle and she was happy and she smiles at her and zooble saw her smile and she blushes and stop and she watch her walk away then she run to her room and she lay on her bed for 15 hour then she fell asleep.
The next day.
Zooble get out of bed and she walk to gangle and she open her door and saw her sleeping and zooble walk up to her and kiss her then she leave her room and go to get breakfast then gangle wake up and saw her door open and she get out of here room and she saw zooble open it was the same size hole that she open so she get scared but thought nothing of it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
232 words