THREE , LYING TO MY THERAPIST

Today marked Maeve's weekly check-in with her therapist, whom she had been seeing for quite some time now. The decision to start therapy was prompted by her venture into the modeling industry, a move her parents deemed necessary due to the industry's well-known toxicity.

Over the years, Maeve and her therapist, Dr. Scott, had forged a strong bond, built on trust and understanding. However, during today's session, when Dr. Scott inquired about her weekend in Miami, where she had gone for a modeling job, Maeve felt a twinge of panic.

"How was Miami? You were there for a modeling job, right?" Dr. Scott's question was gentle, probing yet considerate.

Maeve nodded, "Yeah, it was great. After the shoot, some of the other girls and I spent a day out on a boat."

"I heard that F1 was there for the weekend as well," Dr. Scott mentioned casually, but Maeve sensed an underlying intention in his tone. Her reaction was involuntary; her head snapped up at the mention of it. "Did you see or hear from Charles?"

Charles—a prominent figure in the F1 world and, more importantly, someone Maeve felt compelled to protect. "No, I never saw him. I was just so busy," she replied, her words tinged with the discomfort of dishonesty. Therapy was supposed to be her safe space, where truth reigned supreme, yet here she was, weaving a protective veil around Charles.

The session continued, with discussions veering towards Maeve's ongoing battle with anxiety and upcoming modeling projects. Despite the undercurrent of unease from the earlier conversation, they navigated through familiar territories of her mental health landscape.

As the session drew to a close, Dr. Scott offered his usual reassurance. "We seemed to make some more progress today, and you know you can always schedule more sessions or reach out if you need to talk."

"I know," Maeve replied softly, gratitude lacing her words as she bid farewell and made her way back to her car, thoughts swirling.

As Maeve traveled home, her mind filled with so much different thoughts, the feeling of wanting to reconnect with Charles again despite past challenges. However knowing the fact they were both fairly well known figures she wanted to deal with this all privately. By the time she got home Maeve tried to distract her mind from all of it by posting some pictures she had took in Miami.

MAEVEMADDENN HAS POSTED!

● ○ ○ ○

○ ● ○ ○

○ ● ○ ○

○ ○ ● ○

○ ○ ● ○

○ ○ ○ ●

○ ○ ○ ●

liked by MMfan , willowmadison and 592,577 others

Maevemaddenn some more from miami!
tagged .glossier

comments

user1112 she's so pretty omg only one can dream

f11111fannnn still can't believe charles pulled her

willowmadison HOTTEST GIRL!! icecream was yum 🍦🍦

formulaextremefangirl ISNT THAT THE HOTEL NEAR CHARLES????????
   ↳ userrrrr lol this is really creepy
charleseclairfan wait your on to smth for sure!!!!!

MMfan she's so stunning can't wait for some new projects!!

Mmisgross ew she is so fat and doesn't need that icecream
  ↳ Maevesbiggestfan this is extremely gross and rude! maeve has talked openly about her eating disorder and you saying things like that are so extremely unnecessary.

glossier so glad to have you!!!!

f1gossip has anyone seen deuxmois insta story?

noteeeeee 💌💌💌

not posted in a while but here's a chapter!! i am going to be off school for a while because of the holidays and exams so hopefully i will be more active x

also i haven't proofread this so pls don't be mean xoxoxo