warning: spanking, slapping, dirty talk, just filth overall

Leon is much, much bigger than you. His biceps are the size of your fucking face, his shoulders are so broad it's almost unreal, and oh god, his chest is so big and hard and soft at the same time it drives you crazy. He can pick you up like you weigh nothing at all, and he can hurt you easily. Which is why he's so careful with you.

He handles you like you're made of the most fragile material, like your bones are brittle and one wrong move would cause you to fall apart. You honestly love the caution and the extra care. It makes you feel special, he makes you feel special.

Because by some miracle, this man—this angel in disguise—was your boyfriend.

He's so perfect it almost hurts. He listens, he communicates, he shows. He's everything you want and need.

Almost .

While you love being treated like treasure, you crave more. And you think, maybe he does too.

You find it quite amusing that he has to hold himself back during sex. You don't know what for but you have a vague idea. He never goes too fast, holds you too tight or says anything short of loving and sweet. You're not sure if you can even call it sex, it's just lovemaking .

So, you confront him about it.

"Babe?" You call out softly, peeping your head in through the doorway to find him playing some video game in your shared bedroom.

He has his headphones on, and he doesn't notice you, cursing into his mic as he aggressively punched the buttons on his controller with his thumbs. You huff, sauntering into the room and standing right next to him to make a statement, making sure your legs brush against his body so he knows you're there.

He frowns as he looks up at you briefly, to find you looking expectantly at him. He immediately pauses his game.

"Is there something you need, sweet girl?" He asks in that gruff yet smooth as honey voice that has your knees buckling while removing his headset and setting it on the table. Gently, his hand that has found its way on your waist guides you onto his lap so you're now straddling him. You know you won't fall backwards, his arms are keeping you up with no effort.

You search his eyes for a few moments, for what you don't know, his eyes are just so captivating. "I wanna talk to you about something." You mutter uncharacteristically shyly, which makes him cock an eyebrow upwards. You're usually straight to the point with what you want, so this is quite new to him.

His large hand rubs up and down your back, leaving a trail of warmth in its wake, coaxing you to keep going.

"It's about... the s-sex we have..." You want to kick yourself in the ass for stuttering like a stupid virgin teenager. He slightly tilts his head to the side, looking up at you so softly despite his hard features. "Don't get me wrong, baby, you do satisfy me! It's just..." You quickly wave your hands in front of you to dismiss any doubts he may have, before your shoulders slump, and you lean into him.

You can't look at him while you say it.

"It's just not enough for me."

A low yet thoughtful hum rumbles in Leon's throat, his hand still stroking your back. "How so, darling? You know I'm here to listen."

Pulling away from him like you're a magnet that was stuck to his body, you look right at him, hyper aware of the warmth blooming in your cheeks.

"You're too gentle ." It comes out and you don't understand why you were so nervous to say it. "I know you hold back when you're with me... and I want you to..." Nevermind, you're still nervous.

It's his other hand that finds purchase on your hip that loosens your tongue.

"I want you to be rough with me. Don't hold back, and..." God, you've never been this shy with Leon since the first day you met him. Only this time you're not intimidated, only extremely horny. "Use me. Use me how you wanna."