prefences boys

How you meet:

LOUIS:You and your friend were at the park playing around as little kids even though you guys were like 19 years old. Then all of the sudden you hear a high pitch scream. "AAAAAA"!

"Did you hear that" as you and your friend look around for a little kid.

"It was him"as (Y\F\N) pointed at the 20 year old looking boy wearing a blue jean jacket.

You guys ran to see if he was alright.

"You alright" we said in unison as we ran.

"Ya I just tripped over that" he said in a british accent.

"A pebble?" said (Y\F\N) as she looked at the places he was pointing at.

"Well it was a boulder when i fell so it went small." with a little of embarssement in his voice.

"So you are okay?" you said into those beautiful eyes.

"Ya but wants your name my, love."

"(Y\N) and this my friend(Y/F/N)."as you were pointing to both of you guys.

"I'm Louis Tomblison" wait is he THE LOUIS TOMBLISON you thought

"Wait are you THY Louis Tomblison from One Direction." You said almost fangirling inside hoping he says yes. You love him out of all of them.

"Yes I am" said giving you a smile.

"I love you guys so much" you say as your about to jump and scream you can see that your friend is too.

"Thanks I think I like you too".

"Wanna hang out some time (Y/N)" again give you a smile.

"Sure" about to scream and shock at what just happen.

"Okay heres my number call me okay".

"Sure" you say calm but you are on the virg of screaming

"Bye,love" his says and kisses your cheek that is now red

"Bye" almost fainting.

He leaves you and your friend start jumping and singing LWWY.

That was the start of a beautiful relationship.

ZAYN:You are working in your new job as a cashier at a place were they sell alot of varsity jackets and they are well known.

~BELL RINGS~

"Hello to the store" you say to the customer who just came in.

"Hello" said the customer in a british accent.

You keep on working and then you notice papparizzi at the windows taking pictures of a customer with beautiful black hair and beautiful brown eyes.

"Sorry about them" refering to the papparizzi at the window.

"It okay" with a smile.

"Let me pay for all of this to you"

"I think you have to pay for this" refering to the 3 varsity jackets in front of me.

"No i know, i meant for the papparizzi I was thinking over dinner at that resturant across the street" with big small wait is he ZAYN MALIK FROM ONE DIRECTION.

"Wait are you Zayn Malik from One Direction?" you say with a smile because you love them

and his your favorite.

"Yes I am him,love" with a smile

"Omg I am a big fan" almost fangirling infront of him.

"When than I take that as a yes to the offer" still smiling.