-part 1-

June 1st,2021.

Me,matt,nick and avery was all sat down on the school field,just messing around.Chris suddenly comes up to me and asks,"hey el,can i talk to you?"i nod,standing up and follow him to where hes leading me.We arrive and he sits down,looking at me.

"Chris,are you okay?"i was so confused and worried.His face was pale and it scared me so much."im so fucking sorry, Elana."He looked down,not facing me,which made me even more worried."Chris,what happened?please tell me".
"I cant."
"Why?"
He shot up."Because i did something so horrible to you elana!"
"What did you do?!"my face was full of rage,and so was his.
"Fuck!i cheated on you with maddie okay?you was so fucking rude to me anyways!"He yells,making me fill up with rage,just like my face."What the fuck?!"I blinked back the tears."go to her chris,she wants you more than i do right now."I walked away,crying into the sleeves of my hoodie.I heard chris scoff as i walked away.
~~~~~~~~~~~

September 1st,2021.(now)

Sat in my bed,i scrolled through Instagram.Today was 3 months after splitting up with chris.To be honest,i did still miss him,but at the same time, he was a total jerk towards me and he always will be from now on.Suddenly,my phone began to ring.

💗MY GIRL💗
—————
ACCEPT|DECLINE
——————————

"Hello?"
"Hey lana!wanna come to a party with me?me matt,and nick are going,no chris!"i could tell she had a smile on her face from the way she said that.
"Of course!pick me up in like 40-50 minutes,I'll get ready now!"i smiled.
"Okay love you!"
"Love you!"I ended the call,Shooting up to get ready for the party...

A/n

This is where things go down😦
But!i wont post as much due to school but ill make sure to post!
Have a great day/afternoon/night.
Love you mls!