On Their Way

Soon, Sir Topham meet Isabelle and Toad, who were surprised to see someone walking up to them.

"Hello Mr. Sir, how can we be of service?" Toad asked politely.

"Hello there, my name is Sir Bertram Topham Hatt! And your friend Oliver has told me about you two and I feel like you two will be right at home on the North Western Railway!"

Toad and Isabelle were gobsmacked!

"Sir! You mean it? We'll be really useful once again?" Asked Isabelle.

"Of course!" He said. "I know you two and Oliver will be good members for the railway!"

Oliver, who was listening nearby, pulled up and smiled.

"You see? I told you two we would have a new home soon!"

The two rolling stock smiled warmly, they knew they were in good hands.

Soon, when all was ready, and with Sir Topham making some final payments with Mr. Clarence, the trio set off towards the island of sodor. Oliver was blasting his whistle with joy at the fact that he would never have to face the grim inevitability that is scrap. All the diesel who were in the area growled and glared at them at they headed off.

"That stupid steamer, can't believe we can't even take to the smelters yard ourselves..." Grumbled a big mainline diesel.

Oliver only smirked at them as he rolled along.

"I say Toad, what is Clarence doing right now?" He asked the brakevan.

"He's glaring at us out the station window Mr. Oliver!"

Oliver laughed, he knew his now old controller couldn't do anything to him now nor could his diesels. Oliver was on his way, to freedom.