ch~11 🔇

Both completely lost into each other, staring into each others eyes so deeply .The eyes of Love.

Cough cough ,Tae coughed bringing both back to reality. "I think, we should go now "Jun says bring himself back to reality and claiming his heart down which was beating fastly because of Joshua. Joshua looked down blushing and nodded. "Please take care of him "Tae said to jun before getting into car. "Don't worry, I will never let someone hurt him "Jun replies and gave reassuring smile. Tae smiled back and waved them off.

Joshua sat inside the car, and was amazed how fancy and expensive car was. It's not like he never seen expensive cars oblivious he has seen many but which jun had was definitely the most awesome and modern car. He like the car colour and interior. Jun also sat and start driving the car.

It was silence not that awkward silence but actually peaceful and comfort silence. The radio was on slow volume but still can hear the songs that were playing. Joshua look out of the window seeing beautiful tall buildings, trees and flowers, garden, people's enjoying themselves with their family and friends, the roads were blinded by sunlight and making it absolutely look beautiful .

"Do you want to eat first "Jun asked finally breaking the silence. Joshua startled little because of sudden voice but immediately calm down when he saw Jun. He nodded as he was hungry.
Joshua couldn't stop staring at Jun's handsome face. "I know I'm handsome but stop staring at me, babe "jun says. Joshua taken aback and moved his face to other side. Did he just called me babe ,OMG OMG, he called me babe, OMG. Joshua was shocked and so happy because Jun just called him babe. He was dancing inside his head like little baby. He still couldn't believe his ears. He was extremely happy to be called as babe by love of his life. They started opening up and started talking about random things.

♡♡♡♡
🦋Sorry for very short chapter🦋
🦋Hope you guys like it🦋
🦋Vote, comment🦋
🦋Thank you everyone for your support and love towards this ff 🤗🦋

💕🦋Have a good Day/Night💕🦋