Chapter 1 - [Part 1]

Empty... That's all there was to that moment. When the pressure held all of it together, it weighed down more than a simple weight from the gym. When the shock filled their bodies, they froze like statues. Nobody had any clue what they got themselves into. They didn't though... get into that game on purpose. Instead, they were forced to. "What to do now?" Lingered their heads, as they tried to mellow their feelings and thoughts in order. But... nothing was happening. Expect the silence that everyone heard.

 Expect the silence that everyone heard

Spongebob and the rest of 17 participants were still hanging on with the situation they were in. The killing game... It changed their moods with 180 decrees. No such a thing as "free vacation" existed anymore; just a ruthless game with murders, betrayals, and suspicions. As Spongebob looked around, he saw all their expressions. Fear, disbelief, hatred, confusion, and some... maniac grinning as well (You can already guess who.). It took a while until someone said something.

White Impostor: Welp, I'm going to my bed. Smell ya later-

Uzi: *groaning* Uaaaargh!!

Uzi threw Woody's discovered hammer at the statue, quickly giving attention to herself. Some even snap from their despairful trance. Now all the eyes were on Uzi.

Uzi: No way I'm letting that tweety bird trick us to murder! 'Cause if he does-!

Uzi: (tense) I might bite someone alive...!

There was an awkward moment after that. Someone then tried to say something as well.

Larry: U-uh... well...

Marge: Isn't that too violent way to do it, Uzi?

Uzi: (turned at Marge in anger) Bite me! I'm only giving warning signals to that bird and his retarded emo-boy assistant!

Flowey: What's the signal? That you might be a cannibal?

Uzi: And I suppose YOU have a better idea of how to deal with those two?

Flowey: Those fools are trying to make us play the game... So we just simply avoid playing any games.

Larry: When you mean "avoiding playing any games", are you only talking about this killing game? Cuz I have to return back to my group chat so we could play Fortnite.

Stewie: Fortnite? Bleh! I'm more of a Counter-Strike player of myself.

Marge: Well, we can always play some other game instead.

Spongebob: I think we should try to find a way out of this game. Maybe we can find some clues or something.

Papyrus: That's a good idea. We need to think of a way to escape the game.