One !!!!!!

Neuvillette sighed, work was stressful, considering he was the only one who ever did his job correctly, everyone else was lazy and distracted having pointless talks with eachother.

Neuvillette was taking an order when he glanced at the door, a tall, black haired man in a black leather jacket and baggy jeans walked in. Neuvillette couldn't take his eyes off the man, he wasn't pretty— nor beautiful, he was handsome, sexy, hot. Exactly Neuvillette's type. Neuvillette finished the persons order, when the person walked away the black haired man walked up.

"Yo, Caramel ribbon crunch please, extra crunch- for my daughter," The black haired man, Neuvillette blushed heavily. "Of course— Just a moment please," Neuvillette shuffled to the back. "Hey," Neuvillette said to one of his friends, also his co worker. "Yeah?" His friend said. "Can you take that guy's order for me? He wants a caramel ribbon crunch, extra crunch." Neuvillette said, the co-worker nodded and walked to the front.

"Where's the other guy?" The black haired man asked. "He's in the back." The co-worker said. The black haired man raised an eyebrow and grabbed a napkin, he wrote his number on it and handed it to the co-worker. "Give this to him when you get the chance then." The black haired man said. "Will do."

After work, Neuvillette was off to get some "toys" for himself, the mall was closed, so he had no choice but to go to the BDSM shop, he knew that the toy selection there would be much more..painful, due to it being a BDSM shop, but if he was so desperate for pleasure, he had no choice. Neuvillette walked to the BDSM shop and pushed open the door. The black haired mans wolf ears perked up and he glanced at the door. "Oh? We meet again.." He said. "You didn't look like the type to come to a place like this." The black haired man finished. Neuvillette gulped. "Uh..Yeah i guess." He looked around. "Do you have any..less..painful toys?" Neuvillette asked. The black haired man chuckled. "Scared of some pain, hm?" Neuvillette looked down. He was scared of pain. He didn't want to admit it, but in this case he really just had no choice. "..Yes," Neuvillette replied embarrassed. "Not a problem cutie," The black haired man replied. "Follow me," He said and walked to a section in the store. "This isle is specifically for people newer into BDSM- or just younger people in general, still BDSM related but less painful." The black haired man explained, Neuvillette looked around. "I'll take that," He said pointing to a larger vibrating dildo. "Oh? You're the big and slow kinda guy hm?" The black haired man chuckled. "Pretty much," Neuvillette replied. "Oh yeah, you ever get that napkin with my number onnit?" The dark haired man asked, Neuvillette raised his eyebrow. "No.." He replied. "Oh." The man replied. "The names Wriothesley- Mind if i give you my number?" Wriothesley said, Neuvillette blushed and looked down. "Sure.." He replied. Wriothesley smirked and put his number into Neuvillette's phone. "You can have this for free cutie." Wriothesley said, Neuvillette nodded. "Thank you.." Neuvillette said. "Stop by again, hm? Would make my day." Wriothesley said, Neuvillette agreed and left the store.

Once Neuvillette got home, he unboxed the toy and sat on his bed, his mind immediately went to Wriothesley fucking him slow but hard. He gulped, He barely knew this man and he was already thinking of getting pounded by him..This was a 14 inch dildo. Neuvillette didn't know if he could take the size, but he was going to try. Neuvillette layed down, back pressed against the head board of his bed. He unzipped his pants pulled down his underwear, he read the instructions on the toy carefully to see how it was used. He finished reading and turned on the vibrating dildo and slowly pushed it into his pussy. His eyes widened, it hurt so bad but felt so good. His mouth opened wide and drool fell from the sides. "Wriothesley-! Ah- God yes! There!" He moaned out, he was seriously pretending this dildo was that mans cock. Neuvillette shoved the large dildo deeper into his pussy, his legs shaking desperately, begging for more. His pussy widened around the huge dildo, the wetness from his cunt spilling out around it. "Y-yes! In there-! Mmphh~!" Neuvillette cried out, it felt so good. He was finally filled after months— Not filled by a real person, but he was most definitely filled. Neuvillette reached down and rubbed his clit as the dildo vibrated harder inside of him, he turned the vibration to the highest level. "AH-! W-WriOthesleyy~! Ah- CUmmIng! Cumming.!" Neuvillette sobbed out as his pussy squirted all over the dildo. He turned the dildo off and panted hard. He sat there for a few seconds before looking at his phone.

His heart dropped.

It was all on a voice message.

And accidentally sent to Wriothesley.