𝙇. 𝙆 | ˡᵒᵛᵉ

If I could be by your side
I'll give you all my life my seasons.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Luca just got home from doing mafia work, he was extremely tired from mafia duties. Luca entered your shared home with a exhausted expression, he sighed and locked the door.

"I'm home.." he said with a sigh, after awhile he got confused as to why you weren't coming to him and greeting him. He went to your bedroom and peeked, he saw your sleeping form all cuddled up under the blanket.

He softly chuckled, his tired expression being replaced with a loving one. He looked at you softly before walking carefully towards your bed, slowly laying down with you. He laid behind you, before hugging your body close to his and nuzzling his face in your neck.

He inhaled your scent and sighed, "I missed you so much.." he closed his eyes, slowly relaxing onto your body. You hummed, "Mhh.. you're home.." you said with a raspy voice and turned to him with closed eyes, tilting your head up.

He looked down at you and chuckled, "Mhm, I'm home princess." he smiled warmly at the sight of you, looking cute with your messy bed hair and closed tired eyes. He pecked your forehead and held your head to his chest.

He closed his eyes and hummed, "I love you, princess" Luca said with a warm smile on his face.

You wrapped your arms around his waist and yawned, "I love you too." you said in the most softest voice ever, you were slowly falling asleep again. It was just more comfortable with him by your side.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

It's short ik.. i tried my best.