꧁༺ 𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮 ༻꧂

Vivid bad squad had just finished their practice session in their sekai and were now relaxing in craze cafe along with miku and meiko. "Hey, so what do you guys have planned for valentines day?" An suddenly asked. "Valentines day? I thought you only celebrated that if you were in a couple?" Toya questioned in return. Akito was surprised to hear Toya's question, but in a strange way it made sense. Toya had grown up very excluded from the culture of Valentines day, so it only made sense that he was confused. Still, Akito was beginning to get anxious. He had bribed An with helping her to stop the antics of Rui and Tsukasa for a week to make her ask that question during practice, so that he could try and work out some things that Toya likes. He had to make it special, especially now knowing that Toya had never celebrated valentines day before. Confessing his love to the latter would be a task he would have to think about, but nevertheless he knew that it was going to be great. "Well, some people confess on that day too! Hey, let's play a game to try and show Toya! Everyone say 3 things that they would like someone to do for them on valentines day" An suggested. "That sounds fun, I'll join" Miku chimed in. "Great! I'll start!" An beamed. "I think I would like someone to hold my hand, give me a hug, and maybe even a kiss if I'm lucky" An said with a teasing manor. "An, you can't say stuff that you get from Kohane daily.." Miku said dryly. Ans face turned a bright shade of pink. "M-Miku-!"
"Shush, I'll go" Miku turned the focus from An. "I would like to go on a date, where we would go and have a picnic, and then sing together afterwards" She explained. "Mhm, I'll tell Rin that, then, she'll have to get planning" Meiko joked from behind the counter. "Well you need to help me find out what she wants!" Miku argued back. An turned from the virtual singers to Akito. "Alright, you go, Akito, not like you'll need it anyway, valentines day is in a week, all of the good ladies are probably gone by now!" An chuckled. Toya turned to his friend confusedly. "Akito.. you're asking out a girl?" He asked, his voice sounded a bit of heartbreak. "Uhm, maybe? I might just stay at home and enjoy Ena not being there-"
"Akito, your list?" An interrupted.
"Ok Ms bossy bi-" He stopped himself after he saw Meiko's gaze from the other side of the room meeting his, sternly telling him not to continue. "I mean, bossy friend of mine.. haha.. anyway, I think I would just like something casual, like eating pancakes together while watching a movie, any movie, maybe one that the other person likes so that they can enjoy it" He told them. "Interesting.. ok Kohane you go!" An cheered. "Eh!? Um.. like Shinonome-kun, just something casual, like maybe a walk in the park or.. I'm not sure.." She stuttered. "That sounds sweet!" An exclaimed, her bias between her friends clearly showing through. "Toya, why don't you go?" Miku suggested. "Alright, I like the idea that Akito had.. but maybe instead of it being at home we could go to a cozy café or the movies? I'm not really sure if that's what-"
"They're perfect ideas, Toya! You've mastered valentines day!" An cheered again, it seemed she was getting a bit to excited about this conversation. She sent a subtle wink to Akito, to which he responded by nodding his head slightly.

Cozy cafe or the movies, Akito knew that Toya liked both of those activities, he just needed to find out which one to choose, which wouldn't be hard because Akito had a very nosy older sister who also happened to be very experienced with Valentines day. She was bound to find out whether he told her or not.
"So, my research has told me that you want to ask Toya on a date, but you're stuck between the options, yes?" Ena asked as she entered Akito's room and lay lazily on his bed, scrolling on her phone while she talked. "W-What?" He stuttered. "You heard what I said, so, am I right?"
Desperate for some advice from someone who might know more than An, because to be honest her skills weren't very good when it came to anyone other than Kohane. "Yeah, oh my, if you're being serious can you just get off your phone for five seconds to help me?! This is important to me, and the only time that I will ever ask you for help!" He argued. "I can multitask, anyway, the best advice I can give you, is get the most information out of him as you can, without making it obvious that you like him, but also.." She smirked at him. Akito was baffled as to how Ena already knew that it was Toya, or even just a guy, was he that obvious? "What..?" 
"Our school is doing an anonymous rose hand out, one rose is 200 yen  if you're interested in going down that path, I only know that because I bought a rose for someone already" She explained. "Mizuki?" 
"Why would I tell you?" Her face flushed pink, giving Akito his answer. "So, I just buy him a rose?" He asked. Ena nodded in response. "You can add messages too, you could say something like 'meet me in this cafe after school on valentines day' or 'meet me at lunch on the rooftop', but maybe not the rooftop, loads of people go there after being rejected or having no one" 
"You must know all about that huh?" He teased. "Shut up! Remember the one who's helping you here!" Ena shouted. "Ok ok jeez.." 
Ena huffed and left Akito alone in his room to decide for himself, but he already knew his answer. 

He was going to buy Toya a rose and ask him on a date as the message.

Toya never really understood the concept of Valentines day. He knew what it was, but never thought deeply into its meaning. He thought that this year might be different though, since this was the first year that he had ever had a crush on anyone, except this was on his best friend, Akito Shinonome. But Akito said that he might confess to a girl? What if he just wasn't into him like that? 
He had spoken to An slightly before about stuff that Akito likes, and begged her to ask the questions that she did in craze cafe the other day to get some ideas, but he was slowly running out of time to say anything. Today was Valentines day, and seeing his friend standing at the rose counter in school didnt give him much hope. 'He doesn't like me, what am I thinking..' He thought. Akito suddenly turned to face Toya awkwardly. "H-Hey Toya! Didn't see you there-!" Akito chuckled nervously. "Who's the lucky girl?" Toya asked in an unenthusiastic tone. He didn't mean it, but he couldn't help but feel jealous.

'Lucky?' Akito pondered. 'Why would Toya say that she's lucky.. no.. I can't say that, because its not a she, and I can't tell him either..' 
"She? Whoever said that it was a she?" He asked. "Just figured, so it's a guy?" Toya questioned in return. "Maybe..?" 

Suddenly An appeared behind them, having heard them both talking. "No Toya, It is a boy, infact, a very special boy who Akito loves very much~" She said. Akito's face flushed red. "Shut it-" 
"No no, I'm not done yet, I'm tired of dealing with your denial for each other, so Akito, Toya also likes a very special boy who he loves very much, and oh! What a coincidence! Those special boys are looking right at eachother, the two special boys who both asked me to play the game to find out what the other liked, and the two special boys whose names are Akito and Toya" She blurted frustratedly. Realising her mistake of outing them, An covered her mouth with her hand. However Akito and Toya just stared at eachother lovingly before dragging eachother away from An. 

In the stairwell leading to the rooftop, Akito and Toya stood awkwardly. 
"Is it true?" Toya asked embarrassedly. 
"Yeah.." Akito replied nervously. "Is yours-?" 
Toya nodded in response. 
"Well then, I don't think you'll mind me doing this-" 
Akito leaned in and kissed Toya passionately on the lips. "I think this makes us boyfriends" He said after breaking the kiss. Toya was so flustered that he could only muster another nod. Akito grabbed his hand and they walked up the stairs to the rooftop where they were met with.. 

"Oi, Akiyama, get your hands off my sister" Akito yelled disgustedly as he watched his sister and her valentine making out passionately. "AKITO!!! I told you not to come up here!!!" Ena roared, shooing him away. "Your advice didn't work in time, An's did, so I no longer take your advice" He shrugged nonchalantely. Ena got up to scold him, but he instantly began to walk away with Toya before she got the chance. 

"I think I prefer this way of confessing" Toya smiled at him. 
"Me too, It's not planned or perfect, but it's us

Happy Valentines day everyone! And special Happy valentines day to my amazing valentine, who would probably kill me if i tagged them but they know who they are, I love you my starshine <3