just a thank you to some people

I dont know when it directly ever happend but i know i have to still give many creditq to childhood bestfriend i had, the one i alweys looked up to. Tho after going into collage we splitted cus of difrent likings and then we started losing contact, i still got there number but i mean. I dont think she would remmember me animore so i just let that contact stay. Onestly, her name's so unique and- was a big part of wat i rememberd my past lives in school were, her name its "Rane" i wanne thank you for alweys staying by my side. We had at the end a bit of troubles but in the end..it was you who i looked up to.

Thank you..

Thats not the only person i wanne thank in my life. Tho we have only known eachother for- 3--4 years i felt an instant click between us, we drove home toghether after collage each day, you worked and i was there to come with you to a house when you left somthing there bifore going towards home. I know we live in the same street but i haven't seen you in a while. I see your instagram acc and i can see your happy now, even tho its the second year that were not in the same class or school i know you found people your happy with and find fun.

Ive got friends too but not as many as you, tho im still glad you got over me even if i dint know you would ever miss me. I wanne be thanking you for alweys staying on my side when the whole class rejected me. You were alweys welkomming me to chat with you. When i changed schools i felt horrible for leaving you, but then when you suddently asked me to go shop with you i smiled. Sinds i missed doing stuff woth you it lit my face up nad it lasted a month.

So thank you ♡

For the other girl who i knew sinds- idk im not good with names of schools. But the person reading this and if they know me they will understand wat i mean.  We dint go to the smae school a while and when we dint meet eachother a while we found out the both of us went to the same school just difrenr classes. We both switched schools  by the e d after that day with a consert. That was bascy the last time we had the same school days... 2 years later tho, we still meet eachother here and there.

Last time i remmember we were talking from the front door of my house, we hugged a few times and then said goodbye again. We may not comunicate mich but our friendship feels so real like we talk eachday tho we dont..

But thanks, thank you for still being there ♡