Boyfriend and girlfriend?

Y/N pov

We were sitting in silence only talking if we were confused about something and it was pretty akward but i knew had to talk to him about that kiss.. I was confused on what we were like are we a thing or was it a once in a life time thing. i sat thinking about what i should say but he did it before i could even say anything "So are we not gonna talk about that kiss or?" i didnt say anything not knowing what to reply with but in the end i knew i had to reply with something "Yea i guess we have to.. Why did u kiss me?" i asked very straight forward (wrote that while listening to Fast Forward by JEON SOMI #mywife(in my dreams) lol) it took some time before he answered i just stared into his beautiful brown eyes (Cringe? idk) after a few minutes he answered "Okay i have to say this then.. So since 6th grade ive had this massive crush on you and i never really had the confidence to tell you so i kinda just ignored you.. And i feel horrible about it and im sorry" He said and looked down to the floor i didnt know what to say.. but a few words slipped out "I... Uhm... Like... you too.." He looked me straight in the eyes and then he suddenly kissed me. We shared a long and passionate kiss after that we layed in his bed for a bit and i looked at my phone and saw that the time was 9 pm and i probably should head home before it was to late "Hey minho i should probably head home its 9 pm" I said to him "Oh i didnt realise the time but yea alright want me to drive you?" he asked me i nodded as a reply. We went to his car and he opended the door for me "Thank you" I said while blushing he then drove me home and before i left the car he asked me something unexpected "So are we like boyfriend and girlfriend or?" i looked at him and said "Okay listen.. I would love to be your girlfriend" His eyes  glistened when i said that "But.. i dont think i can be in a public relationship with you because of your popularity.. I hope thats okay.." He looked a bit dissapointed when i said that but understood "I understand many girls at our school can be pretty rough.. So i totally understand you" He said in a calm and sweet voice. I was about to leave when he took my hand "I dont get a goodbye kiss?" He asked pouting i giggled and leaned in to give him a kiss after that i closed the door and went inside my house and fell asleep thinking about minho.