10. (finale 🤯)

APOLOGIES IK THIS SEEMS SHORT BUT YOU TRY MAKING A SERIES LIKE THIS 😨😨

-

"Hyung...you really think we would judge you? Because you thought right, what the fuck??"

Heeseung widened his eyes at the younger boy's words. "H-huh?" He muttered.

"Jake's right, we would support you if your situation was...anything but this." Sunghoon spoke, the others all nodding in agreement.

"b-but guys...w-we're friends aren't we..? Almost like family, how come-" Heeseung said in a shaky, hushed voice.

Jake sighed, "Sorry but this is outrageous, hyung. We can't accept...that." he said, pointing at Duo who was just standing there. They couldn't tell how he was feeling, the expression on his face blank.

Heeseung couldn't believe his ears, several questions circling through his mind. What did they even have against Duolingo? Why couldn't they see him like how he saw him?

"That thing is scarier than Ni-ki's face.." Sunoo mumbles, only audible enough for the other sane members to hear, "..is hyung serious about this?"

"Shut the fuck up," Ni-ki interjected, "but yeah, he looks pretty serious."

As the atmosphere become more tense, Duo finally steps up. "Love, they'll never understand us." He spoke.

"Oh God, it can talk..." Jungwon whispered, hiding behind everyone else. Though the others all seemed equally frightened.

All except Heeseung, who let out a deep sigh. "So you guys really won't accept this, huh? Well sorry, but I love him." He said with a clear, confident voice.

"Come on dear, let's go.." He said, walking over to Duo who took Heeseung into his arms. "Goodbye for now, guys." He said, looking back at them one last time.

"Oh it's not just for now." Duo chuckled, and with that, he leaped out the large window in Heeseung's room, shattering the glass in the process.

The remaining Enhypen members flinched, backing up before inching towards the window curiously.

There, they could see Heeseung and Duo flying away into the sunset. The green figure flapping its strong wings away with his human lover holding on tightly, presumably having the time of his life.

A long silence came over the six boys, with everybody still in shock and processing what the fuck just happened.

Finally, Sunoo spoke,

"...dibs on his lines."

THE END.