Part 3

"allow!"

The sound of one word resounded throughout the sky!

Everyone looked at the two figures suspended in mid-air. Kushina, who was held in Ryosuke's arms, was ignored by everyone. Everyone looked at the figure in black.

After a short pause, tears of excitement welled up on the old man's face!

"God! God is reincarnated!"

Many young ninjas were still stunned, unable to react for a moment.

"Uzumaki Ichitō, welcome back our clan leader Uzumaki Ryosuke!" the old man shouted loudly.

This sound made everyone wake up from the shock.

"Welcome back to the clan leader!"

Everyone bowed down together and the momentum was overwhelming!

The ninja coalition outside the barrier couldn't help but be stunned when they saw this scene, gods?

"You pretend to be gods and ghosts, no matter what, you can't escape the fate of annihilation!" There is a mummy figure also suspended in mid-air, overlooking everyone.

"Everyone is ready to launch the final attack together to break the barrier and exterminate the clan!"

"Exterminate the clan!"

However, facing the roar outside the barrier, Ryosuke just glanced calmly, then slowly put Kushina on the ground, rubbed her head, "Wait until I come back."

Kushina's face was still red and she was at a loss.

Then, Ryousuke waved his hand and the barrier disappeared automatically.

The ninja coalition outside the barrier was stunned when they saw this scene. Did they give up resistance?

"Exterminate the clan!" The ninja coalition was full of fighting spirit. They took out their weapons one after another, with greedy eyes on their faces.

"We, the Uzumaki clan, still have a hot-blooded son?" Ryosuke did not rush to take action, but shouted to the people around him.

"have!"

"have!"

"Still passionate, protect our clan!"

"Protect our clan!" The ninjas of the Uzumaki clan who were about to give up now stood up and stepped forward one by one, forming a line of defense to prevent the ninja coalition from advancing.

"Are you hot-blooded? Stupid, in this case, just die," Wu Momo stretched out his hands, "Dust Escape, the technique of atomic stripping!"

A beam of light swept towards the ninjas of the Uzumaki clan, but no one retreated. At this moment, a figure stood in front of everyone.

"Mummy, do you want to dance in front of me?" Ryosuke held Fang Tian's painted halberd and stabbed it out. The terrifying power contained in it actually pierced Chen Dun directly.

Wu Lian was startled and hurriedly dodged to the side, and immediately a streak of chakra cut through the bandage on his shoulder!

"This chakra..."

"How can it be......"

"How could it be him? He's back again!" At this moment, there was a battle between heaven and man in Wu's mind. He looked at Ryosuke again, and his thoughts became more and more certain in his heart.

Such a weird weapon can break through the dust so easily, and is even called a god by the people of the Uzumaki clan. He can only have one identity!

The killing god of the ninja world, Uzumaki Ryosuke!

But why? Senju Hashirama and Uchiha Madara hadn't already sealed him back then, so why did they let him escape again?

The fighting spirit in Wu's heart was instantly extinguished. He now regrets why he didn't recognize Ryousuke's identity immediately and why he hit that damn dust escape just now.

escape!

This is the only thought in his mind now.

Wu's figure gradually became transparent and disappeared from everyone's sight.

"Is it this inferior invisibility technique again?" Ryousuke ignored Wu who was running wildly in the air, but first looked at the ninja coalition below.

"Are you an ant in Iwagakure? Take a look at this technique." Ryousuke shouted to the ninja below.

Hearing his voice, many ninjas in Iwagakure Village looked up to the sky.

"Dust Escape, the technique of atomic stripping!"

"How could it be? How could he not have the ninjutsu of an adult!"

"There is also flying in the sky. This is also the ninjutsu of our Iwagakure Village."

"Damn it, run away, this is Chen Escape!" Someone reacted and quickly tried to escape.

But it was too late at this moment. The Dust Escape Light Pillar swept through the crowd. Many people did not even scream, and their bodies dissipated directly!

With one move, most of the ninja coalition was killed! Iwagakure was basically dead, and even Kumogakure's ninjas were mostly killed or injured.

"Who are you..." When the light of Chen Dun dissipated, a ninja from Yanyin Village stood up from the ground unsteadily. He was lucky enough to avoid the Chen Dun just now, but at this moment, he was full of Trembling.

Because they finally realized that there might really be gods among the Uzumaki clan.

"Uzumaki Ryosuke!"

"Uzumaki Ryosuke." Many people repeated this name, but only the older generation of ninjas had some vague impressions in their minds. After all, except for the Uzumaki clan, Uzumaki Ryosuke's name had been erased from the history of ninjas by Senju Hashirama. .

"How come you don't have the ninjutsu skills of an adult? What is your relationship with Iwagakure Village?" someone from the Kumogakure ninja next to him asked.

"His ninjutsu?"

"Didn't anyone tell you that I created this technique?" Ryousuke said disdainfully.

As soon as this statement came out, everyone was shocked.

Dust Release is a ninjutsu that combines three attributes of chakra. The blood successors who surpass the limits of blood successors are eliminated. This has always been the pride of Iwagakure Village, but now, their pride seems to have collapsed!

At this moment, a bolt of lightning struck behind Ryosuke.

"One consistent hand!"