Felix and Hope

Felix: HOPE, ASS HERE NOW!

Hope had been yelled at by Felix because she wasn't being a good girl and bad girls get punished, and Felix had a way of doing that to Hope, she was about to be pounded so hard that the next second Felix had pinned her so hard to the wall that she whined.

Felix then says in a deep and low voice, "You are mine, baby girl."

Felix kisses Hope so hard that she is pushed hard against the wall, and then he says, "Take off all your clothes and get on that bed now. I want to see your ass up for me to ram my dick hard into you, so I can get you pregnant and you will forever be mine. ONLY MINE, GOT IT."

Hope then did as she was told because she knew she had done wrong, and she did not want to be punished any more than she already was.

"You better be naked with that ass up," Felix says as he walks into the room. Hope had just finished taking off her pants and was now with her ass up in the air, and Felix had smirked once he saw Hope on the bed with her ass on display for Felix to eat, and fuck as he wished.

"Ah...," Hope whines because Felix had spanked her ass hard, except her whine was because she liked it, so Felix slapped her ass once again and he then saw a tear on her face.

"Don't cry, you put yourself in this position when you let someone else touch you while I watched, you are in for a hell of a ride and I'm going to like it, just as much as you will," Felix smirked as he said those words, he slapped Hope's ass one last time leaving a handprint on her ass.

"Ah, Daddy that hurt." And Felix says in his deep-toned voice, "TOO BAD DEAL WITH IT."

And Hope moans just because of his voice.

Hope was now turned over so she was sitting up on the bed and she was facing Felix, he stripped his clothes off until he was completely naked in front of her and he says, "Suck my dick now." So Hope gets on her knees and wraps her little hands around Felix's dick with both hands.

Hope had then started moving her hands up and down it making Felix groan. She then leans into his dick and then she kitten licks it with her tongue and then slowly enters Felix's dick into his dick.

Felix puts his hand on top of Hope's head and he fucks her mouth while he groaned and moans at the feeling of how wet and warm her mouth was.

"Ah Hope, yes, yes." And Felix had cum deep into Hope's mouth and says to her, "Swallow it." And so she does as she is told once again.

Felix then makes her stand up with his hand around her neck and slams their lips together catching her off guard but they both get into the kiss that they devour each other's lips, Felix then stops the kiss for them to breathe.

Felix then pushed her down making her land on the bed behind her. Felix then gets on the bed and hovers over her, kissing her neck and leaving marks to let anyone else know that she is his and no one else.

"MINE," Felix said and bit down hard onto Hope's shoulder leaving teeth marks, Hope moaned at the feeling of Felix digging his teeth in as deep as he could get, making her shoulder bleed a little bit.

Felix stops and lifts her legs in the air and lines himself up with Hope's pussy and uses his spit to help push his dick in, and as he does so she moans to the unknown object forcing itself into her pussy.

He finally enters with ease as his spit had helped, once he finally entered his entire dick into her pussy the both of them had finally connected from down below.

"Ah, Daddy so full." Hope moans and Felix then gets Hope to wrap her legs around his waist as he leans down and kisses her lips with his and then bucks his hips into her making her moan, but as she moans, he thrusted harder into her making it even more pleasing for them both.