Payu and Rain and Hope

"Stop teasing me Hope, you know what will happen if you tease me. You know what you will get if you keep teasing me." And Rain replied, "Babe, she doesn't know best about it, just show her what you can do and she might just stop teasing, when you start I will completely join in." Both men were on the same page and just when Hope thought she was about to get off on the teasing, Payu pulled her unto their room and Rain followed closing the door behind him. As Rain turned around, he was met with Payu already taking Hope's clothes off and discarding them on the floor, with his own clothes as well.

"I'm going to fuck you where you stand." And with preparing or kisses or anything else to ease what was to come, Payu turned Hope around and his member touched the entrance of Hope's pussy and rammed right in making her wince and whine at how rough and painful it felt. "Fuck, P...payu." and Payu replied, "No darling, what's my name." "D...daddy." Hope then gets a kiss on her cheek and Payu then pulled his member out a little bit and then rammed back into Hope hard and rough and as he did so he fucked her continuously until she couldn't say a single word, and as Payu and Hope came to their high, Rain stood by Payu and slid his dick into her hole right next to Payu, and now she was getting double stuffed. "Now let's do this together." So Payu and Rain get moving in sync and it makes Hope moan loudly. "AHHHH, DADDIES T...OOOO... MUCH."

Rain and Payu kept fucking into Hope and as they kept ramming into her their dicks rubbed together making them both cum together and as they did so Hope also came all over their dicks. Payu pulls his dick out and Rain keeps his in and starts moving again and he continuously does so making himself and Hope moan and groan. Rain picks Hope up in his arms and they head to the bed which was 5 steps away, and he pinned her to the bed and without warning he rams into her making her scream. They continue at an alarming rate making them come to their high so quickly but with so much satisfaction, that Rain pulls out and lays next to Hope breathless as can be. Payu comes back to the room seeing both Hope and Rain fast asleep in their naked abode and so he grabs the towel and wipes them both down clean and dresses them in warm clothing as well as making sure the bed is clean enough to sleep in as this is where the three of them were going to be.

Rain and Payu as well as Hope all had a night to remember and sure enough by the morning Hope was sore as fuck. She had to be carried by Payu or Rain to get to where she needed to be. Hope knew that her teasing last night made her sore today but lucky enough Rain and Payu loved her with all that they had. "I'm sorry, I won't tease you again." Hope says to Payu as she wraps her arms around his neck pulling him in a little and giving him a sweet and loving kiss.

Rain knew that with both himself and Payu fucking Hope that she would be in pain today but as much as she whine about it, she knew they knew she was happy and fine with it. Plus she started it first.

That morning they had breakfast and a movie day as Hope was too sore to do anything else, and during the movie, Payu and Rain had been fucking Hope into the couch roughly as possible just the way they had last night. Hope did not care one bit. The three of them connected continuously leaving an aroma of sweat and cum luring all around the room. Their love was hot, steamy and all around loving. Hope was once again fucked into oblivion. They all had a shower once again and slept together again cuddled up in bed. Payu and Rain gave sweet loving kisses to Hope as well as each other and snuggled close together to feel the warm of each other.

Love for the trio went on and on and it was a love that Hope didn't have trouble with as she was the happiest girl ever.

The end.