Unsent pt.6

There are times where I felt uneasy or I don't know the term. I thought that you are very serious and you had lots of plans about everything and I felt overwhelmed. I wanted to take this step by step. Stuff escalated quick like the hugs, the "I love you", and the nicknames. Although I did say and do those too I slowly realized that I don't want to do that anymore because it makes me feel uncomfortable. I just thought it was fine because you initiated it. I'm sorry. In my mind I wanted a chill type of relationship but sometimes, I don't know how to explain this but, the relationship we had was so serious. We still didn't decided to take our relationship in a serious way. There were also times where we had so much long talks or these type of conversations. Sometimes it gets tiring. Repeating the same problems and feeling the same uneasy feelings.

I know ur probably still waiting for what will happen next and my answer is still I don't know. I don't think that this is worth ending things but I also don't want to keep on hurting you like this. This was the same contradicting decision I had when u asked me that question last year. Now it left me confused about what I should do next.

Lastly I hate that even it didn't have an affect on me when you said we should take a break. I wasn't sad or anything. I hate that I felt that way because I know that you're important to me.

I'm sorry.

These were the words she wanted express but couldn't and didn't. It all ended up in her own thoughts never to be known to him.