Sleepover (Nikto -SMUT)

(fem y/n x Nikto)

You were in your late teens, usually going to your friend's house, Nikto's daughter, sometimes bringing things he'd never allow, into his home, without care. It wasn't like he'd find out in the end.

Nikto had just gotten home, 2:51 AM being the time, he set his shoes by the door, hanging his coat in the closet, grabbing a snack from the fridge but something, something was off, different, abnormal to him, he finished his food to calm his nerve's.

His steps to his room making it aware he was there, he let out a relieved sigh when he got to his room, his fingertips swirling it open, the night was warm, it's always cold.

He froze in his tracks, observing the situation, seeing y/n's passed out body wrapped in his sheets, a lingering smell of substance, a lack of clothes, and reasonability not in sight.

For an unknown reason it gave innocence, he sat on the edge of the bed in thought, the room quiet apart the occasional ruffle of sheets and breathing. "Fuckkk.." he muttered to himself, his self-control not in reach.

He stood at the foot of the bed, the blanket slowly was pulled away from your slumbering figure, nudity hit his eyes, not one urge to look away was given, he stayed still taking in the charming body that was soaking in his scent.

His stomach getting tingly, a tightening in his pants, his hand getting fidgety, walking to the side of the bed Nikto undid his belt, quickly, nor caring for the noise of it, a unwanted sigh leaving his lips as his boxers came past his thighs, he sat on the edge of the bed.

"The thing's you do to me y/n... Fuck me." He whined in a hush voice, his back facing your unclothed body, he spit on his hand quickly, his movements becoming urgent, his hand roughly wrapped around his cockhead, almost as if a punishment.

Slamming his hand down to his shaft he gasped sharply, he held his position his eyes studied his cock twitches, he continued, his now lubed shaft making his hand glide easily, his eyes shut, helping his imagination to savior your body further.

His hand was now you, his jaw tightening, his hand swiping over his pulsating veins, Nikto couldn't get you out of his thoughts but that came in clutch for the moment, caring him closer to pleasure.

A few careless strokes till he found the spot, his movements becoming more subtle not straying far from it, he physically didn't want to either, his mind was completely on your nude perfect body.

Taking you as you moaned his name through stutters, "That's it.. Good." Nikto stated in a hush voice, his free hand grew antsy moving down his torso to his balls, his grip firm, "Ah-ahh.. mm." He groaned, his jaw loosening as he glanced over behind him one last time.

Your peaceful form still asleep and lacking covers, he stared at your clit before his hand grew slower and tighter, his balls tightening as he climaxed, he shut his eyes without warning, resting his head on his shoulder blade.

Nikto choked in air before quickly moaning it back out, his cum arrived at his cockhead splurging on his thighs, coating them in wet lines and drops, his salty liquid dripped down his cock onto his hand as he rides out his pleasure till it fades.

He reopens his eyes looking to the mess you made of him, he mumbles a cuss under his breath before leaving the bed to the connected bathroom, leaving his clothes by the bed...

The sound of rushing water muffled by the door.

625 words