My first days at school.

I woke up in the morning by the sound of my mom yelling at me.

Oh, she does know how to start off a great day.

"DANI! GET UP! YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE ON YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!""

Yup. It was true. That was my first day of school in a school called "chartwell". 

My parents were pretty convinced that it was a good school, because a week ago, they got to meet Mr. Adams, Chartwell's principal.

My first day of school was scary, to be honest, but the good thing was that we got to leave school early that day.

The days passed and I started be friends with a girl named Nikki and another one named Camryn. They were both really nice. We were in a meeting with Mr.Adams with the people in now grade seven and six and I finally got to see what people who go to this school looked like, I was at that moment sitting next to Camryn and Nikki.

Mr. Adams welcomed all the new people and told us some rules of the school. Then, I made eye contact with a blond girl in the other side of the centre area where all the people who went to chartwell were. As soon as we made eye contact she excitedly, waved at me crazily. I found it a little bit creepy, but it was very kind from her as well.

When the meeting ended, she was talking to a bit shorter girl and a quite tall boy and approached me.

"Hi! What's your name?" asked the blonde haired girl.

"My name's Daniah." I said.

"Oh nice to meet you, Daniah, my name's hannah, she's Ashley, and he's Jeffrey." Hannah said.

"HEEEEEEEEEY!" Ashley yelled.

''Hello'' Jeffrey said.

"Hi" I said shyly.

"Do you want to hang out with us at recess?"Hannah asked.

"Sure" I smiled.

That recess, I got to know a little bit better Ashley ,Hannah and Jeffrey and  they were really nice, I barely talked because I was shy and my English wasn't very good at that time ( and it's not that good now either).

The next day, we were in the centre area, Hannah ,Ashley, Jeffrey and I were sitting together. Hannah's told me that the teachers were going to sort us out  in the classes we were going to be in.

"Oh my gosh I really hope i can be with any of you guys" said Jeffrey, laughing. He laughs a lot, but I still found him quite nice.

"Yeah me too" said Hannah.

A teacher shushed us up (Mrs. Johnston I believe)

"These are the students who are going to be in my class" said Mrs. Johnston

"Leo.."

"Nikki..."

"Sophia..."

"Hannah..."

"Maya..."

"Daniah..."

"Dana..."

As Mrs. Johnston finished reading the students' names, Hannah and Ashley both sighed. They were didn't get to be in the same class.

"Awe I really wanted to be with you Ashley, oh well, at least I've got Daniah and DanIELLA and you've got Jeffrey!" Hannah said to Ashley.

Ashley and Jeffrey made their way to Div.2 and Hannah and I headed to our new class, Div.1.

"DAANIELLAAAAAA" Hannah screamed as she hugged a girl with long black hair.

"Oh, hey Hannah" Daniella laughed.

"Daniella,this is Daniah, Daniah, this is Daniella" Hannah said ,introducing us.

"Hey" dana said ,smiling.

"Hi" i said without stopping being the shy me I've always been.

We got to do some art and I got to know a little bit Dana.

And that was the beginning of my 7th grade year.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE

hiiiiiii! well, as you might now, this story is called 'A tween's life: Daniah's point of view.

The original story is called  'A tween's life' by danalafritz, she is a very good writer and her story is awesome, i'm pretty sure if you get to read her story you would get to understand my story better, since this story is my way of seeing the events that happened in grade 7. So check Daniella's story out! :)