𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗼𝗿

˚₊‧꒰აchapter one໒꒱ ‧₊˚

؂𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 Tokyo, members of the second division of Toman were gathered at a park waiting for their captain and vice captain to arrive so that the meeting they had arranged would begin.

They were all wearing black uniforms with beautifully decorated golden letters. They were enjoying the warm weather and the blue sky.

"Toman, huh? I heard y'all are tough even though y'all are just middle schoolers. So let's see how tough you shits really are!" A tall frame approached the males, while cracking his fingers. Along with at least 50 other males following behind him. He wore a half red half white uniform. However, the letters on his back were worn out and couldn't be read.

The second division at the time was consistent by only 30 members. All second division members tried their best to fight against the males from this unknown gang.

It would have been a piece of cake if only the members of that gang weren't older by three years and this wasn't a surprise attack with half of the second division either not being there or most of them being new fighters.

After about fifteen minutes the Toman members were almost on their knees, face all bruised up, some of them were unconscious while some others were desperately trying to get a hold of their captain and vice captain.

"Eh? That's no fun, you were very easy to defeat. Maybe reconsider being in this gang if you are all so weak." The tall male said holding a half unconscious blonde from the second division.

"Is your gang really that shit that you need to surprise attack others to win? Huh, Takada?" A (h/c) female said getting off of her bike, followed by another females behind her. They all wore their school uniform along with some shorts underneath to feel comfortable while fighting. "Mark this day your downfall. Angels of death will rock your shit." The female said confidently while stretching her limbs.

"Huh? Oh, i have heard this pathetic little gang of yours around. I highly doubt that you bitches will do me any harm, but go ahead and amuse me." The tall male said throwing on the ground the blonde guy he was holding.

A black haired female stepped next to the (h/c). The leader of the third generation of the angels of death gang, Yumi L/N. The girl next to her, Y/N L/N, vice captain smirked and turned to her sister. "What are you waiting for!? Attack us, dumbfuck!"
Y/N yelled at the taller male.

Takada and his men charged towards the females. "The leader is mine!" Yumi yelled, smirking and landing hits on the male. "Ah, no fair!" Her sister whined while landing kicks with her legs on the ones that charged at her.

After some time Yumi had knocked unconscious the leader of the gang. She held his collar and managed to raise the hand that she was holding him with. "Your leader is down."

The members of the enemy gang looked scared shitless. They started panicking. Just in time, engine sounds came from behind the girls.

A blue haired guy along with a lilac haired guy got off their bikes. They looked at the scene in front of them in disbelief. "Ah, Taka i told you we shouldn't have come here sooner.." The blue haired dude patted his friend's shoulder.

"Huh?" The (e/c) eyed female turned her attention to them. They wore the same uniform as the guys that had been beaten by Takada. She assumed they must also be members of the same gang. "What even went down.." the lilac haired male said, his eyes landing on your slightly bruised face and then back to the members of his division.

"The leader of the gang, red phoenix, performed a surprise attack on your men. We were after them due to some unpaid debt their leader has to our gang and we um...kind of took them out i guess?" Y/N explained to the second division captain. Her and Yumi approaching the two guys at a distance of about two meters. Suddenly the two guys bowed in front of them.

"Woah woah yall, no need for this corny shit." Yumi exclaimed extending her arms and moving them around. "It was the right thing to do. Surprise attacks have been banned a long time now amongst the gangs in Tokyo. So there is no reason to be grateful." Yumi exclaimed.

After the two males straightened up the captain started to talk. "Even so we must thank you for helping our members. Most of them are new to the gang and they can't fight well. I'm Takashi Mitsuya the captain of the second division of Toman. If you don't mind, i want to make a call and then talk with the captain and vice captain of your gang." He requested. "That's us actually" Y/N said pointing to her and her sister.

After Mitsuya returned from the call he made, Yumi dismissed her gang and arranged a meeting for the next day. "I talked to the Toman captain. We arranged a meeting for today to discuss about us taking down this gang for attacking us. He also requested your presence there, if that's okay of course" He said giving us a slight smile and his eyes landing on Y/N.

Y/N looked at her sister. "Oh? Yeah it's okay. Just tell us the place and time." Yumi exclaimed taking out her flip phone and writing there the place and the time. After that we got onto her bike. I sat on the back, before leaving i turned to them while smiling. I gave them a small wave as the bike headed towards the road.

"Which gang was that?" The taller male said, finally relaxing in the absence of girls around him. He doesn't remember seeing these faces around.

"If i remember correctly the gangs name is angels of death. The black tall one is the leader. She showed up at the fight between Toman and Valhalla." Mitsuya said approaching the guys from the division and helping them stand up while Hakkai did the same trying to recall from where he was familiar with Y/N.

.˳·˖✶𓆩𓁺𓆪✶˖·˳.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

A/N: First chapter. I hope its not bad😀. Also Wattpad is getting on my nerves istg