26

It was a few weeks later after I figured out I was pregnant I was asleep in Jadens room.

"Sage!" Jaden said yanking the covers off of me. "Mhm?" I asked "Sage, your bleeding!!" He said "What?" I asked I sat up opening my eyes looking "I, wait..?" I started to realize what was happening

"I- i had a miscarriage" I cried "Hey, hey it will be ok.." Jaden said sitting in the bed holding me in his arms not caring I was covered in blood.

I just broke down in his arms. "I thought I was doing everything right!" I cried "Sage..it's not your fault, you can't control it." He said rubbing my back.

After a few minutes he said "How about we get you cleaned up and the bed, and we can just have a relaxed day..?" I just nodded crying some more.

"Hey, I know this might not mean much but one day when you're ready we can have our own children and live in a big house by the beach.." I smiled at the thought.

"Really..?" I asked "Really." He said we hugged each other and then we both got up. "Alright I will go get your clothes while you get in the shower and I will also clean up my bed." He said.

"I'm sorry" I said "for what, baby?" Jaden asked "For ruining your sheets and blankets" I said "Hey, don't worry about it. We will just sleep in your room." He said I gave him a kiss and then got into the shower.

JADENSPOV:

I stripped the bed taking the sheets/ blankets and throwing them all away when Bryce came out "Jaden, what happened to your hands!?" Bryce asked "Sage.." I said "What, is she okay? What happened!?" Bryce said "she is ok, she had a miscarriage.." I told him.

"Jaden, I'm so sorry. Is she okay..?" He asked "She is not doing the best but she is alright.." I told him.

"Where is she..?" Bryce asked "taking a shower in my bathroom.." I told him "I need to get her clothes" I said "ok. Anything I can do..?"

"Actually.."

SAGESPOV:

I felt like shit. I walked outside the shower seeing my clothes:

I put on a pad because I will probably bleed more

I put on a pad because I will probably bleed more. I grabbed Jaden hoodie i walked downstairs and i don't see any one.

I walk around and go into the movie room. I see a setup and see everyone laying down. "You guys did this , for me..?" I asked "Well actually it was my idea but they all pitched in." Jaden said walking over to me grabbing my waist.

"Guys.. that is so sweet!" I said with a little smile. "Thank you!" I added "No problem" "Of course" "Your welcome"

"So we are all hanging in here for the day, with you!" Bryce said "Awh. Guys, I don't want to be the reason you can't do your things.." I said "Well, you've been through a lot in a couple of weeks so we thought we could do something for you"

"Well then.. LETS WATCH MOVIES!!!" I yelled as everyone laughed. I ran over to my favorite seat which was in the middle of the first row.

Jaden sat down in the chair next to me, putting his hand on my thigh. I glanced over to see his hand placement, as we smiled at each other.

"So what are we watching!?" I asked "S.W.A.T!" The boys cheered "Ugh." I groaned. I think we all relaxed that day and just watched tv. We actually all fell asleep in the movie room.

But in two days it was my birthday!