𝙈𝙔 𝘿𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏; hanging out.

⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

"YO STAN PASS IT TO ME!"
Kenny sat on the covers of Stan's bed, urging a hand out to Stan that had just rolled a blunt.

Butters was asleep beside him since he did get tired easily.

the rest of the group, including [Y/N] were on the carpet each doing their own thing.

Kyle was reading a book, sitting close to [Y/N] with his head on their shoulder with a permanent angry look on his face.

[Y/N] didn't mind though, they sat against the bed crisscrossed watching the small TV in the corner of Stan's room.

the owner of the room was busy rolling blunts for his dad's business, he had his own in between his lips that gave him the strength to continue.

Cartman was lying on the floor playing Fortnite on his Nintendo Switch.

and Kenny just smoked as he read his latest playboy magazine.

"what episode of MTV downtown is this?"
the [H/C]-haired teen asked, looking over to Stan that put it on.

turning his own gaze to the TV Stan just shrugged as his hands continued to roll a blunt.
"i don't know, probably Limo."

Kyle nuzzled his head more into [Y/N]'s shoulder like a dog who aches for affection, his hat was right beside him so the red curly hair tickled [Y/N]'s neck. Causing their cheeks to tingle.

not acknowledging it however they just continued to watch the show on the television.

each of the group—except Cartman— missed [Y/N] a whole lot but were too ashamed to admit it. unlike Kyle who got a little aggressive due to his anger issues when it got to being possessive and protective over [Y/N], Stan and Kenny each were too embarrassed to act towards their own possessive and were more on the cool side so they each kept their distance.

which was hard for Butters since the mere topic of you got him excited and missing you, craving your touch and affection was something he felt daily and it was an itchy feeling in his heart whenever that need wasn't satisfied.

after the mall, Kenny suggested a reunion hangout for you at Stan's house. partly for the weed and partly because anyone else's house would be boring since Stan was the richest of them all.

everyone didn't mind the idea and went over, originally [Y/N] was on the bed cuddling with Butters and the rest were on the ground. but as soon as Butters fell asleep Kyle's jealous ass dragged [Y/N] to the floor with him to use them as a makeshift pillow.
not that [Y/N] was complaining.

"Is Butters still sleeping?" Stan looked over to check if the blonde was still sleeping, considering it was been an hour.

Kyle shrugged, "I don't know." The tone indicated he was still somewhat mad at Butters.

[Y/N] looked over at the blonde also to confirm he was sleeping before turning their attention back to the TV, not minding it.

"Y'know how Butters is, little weirdo."

not understanding what he meant, [Y/N] curiously looked at Cartman. Cartman noticed and rolled his eyes.

"Don't act like you don't know what I'm saying, he's strange, and he's always clingy when it comes to you. don't you think that's a little fucking weird?"

[Y/N] furrowed their eyebrows starting to get defensive, "maybe because i'm the only one who ever gave him attention, all of you were assholes to him."

"Seriously your now defending him? c'mon, everyone and their mom knows Butters is a freak."

Stan and Kyle looked towards [Y/N], they both knew the lengths Butters would take for [Y/N] and they wanted so badly to tell you he wasn't the person who made himself to be for you.

he's not a freak. They thought he was just misunderstood.

[Y/N] knew that a part of them was considering Cartman's words, he had always acted weird towards them and they always managed to let it slide. That's something they had to dig into.

"hm..." Butters groaned awake.

"huh? [Y/N]? where are you?"
Butters searched the bed then onto the floor and spotted you.

"oh! There you are!"

Stan watched Butters with a glare as he climbed down to the floor and tried to hug you, but Kyle recognized the uncomfortable expression on your face and push you away from the blonde.

One day, Leo, one day [Y/N] will see through that broken "perfect pretty boy" mask of yours and finally realize who they truly need. Me.

⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅