001 - Bungou stray dogs

After everyone left, only the Bungou stray dogs characters are still here. "Before we start: We have five new  people here! This is Lima!" "Hi" Lima says. "And this is Isabell!" "Oh no..." Kunikida mumbels. "What do you mean 'Oh no', she's awesome!" Well, then Kunikda gets hit with a fry pan. "Hello" Isabell says. "Milo!" "Hi." "That's Miyu!" "hello!" "And Len!" "Hi"  "Why do I have to be here...?" Akutagawa asks. "That's a good question, Aku!" "Please don't call me Aku." "Okay Aku." Akutagawa sighs. "But that's really a good question..." Lucy says. "Yeah, now I answer you that question. You're simply here to play truth or dare. I said that a few minutes ago!" Nico answers. "Oh. Okay." "Because it's the first time you're here it won't take long. First dare: Shin soukoku and Soukoku have to confess their feelings and kiss!" "What?" Atsushi looks confused. "Who's Shin soukoku?" "You and Aku" Lima explains. "Oh- WAIT WHAT?!" "You and Aku." "yes, I heard that but why??" "Because you're a cute couple" Isabell says. "Wha-" "I KNOW! They're TOTALLY a cute couple!" Dazai interrupts Atsushi. "No way I like that Jinko!" Akutagawa mumbels angrily. "Yes you do. Why does everyone keeps denying their love?" Nico asks. "I DON'T like him!" Atsushi and Akutagawa yell - at the same time. "Oh please, you even say things at the same time" Len tells them. "WE'RE NOT!" Again same time. "Please look for someone who believes that."

A few minutes later, Shin soukoku still says they do not love each other. "Yeah, of course" Dazai says and chuckels. "As if anyone'd belive that." "I have an awesome idea!" Lucy announces. "Let them kiss each other! If they really don't love each other, they'll end the kiss as soon as possible!" "Ohh, that's really a good idea!" Milo says. "So, Aku, Sushi, you heard it. Let'S go!" Dazai shouts exited. "NO WAY!" Akutagawa answers. "Pff" In that moment, Aku and Sushi get under a mistletoe - what a coincidence it still was there! "Oh, looks like you guys have to kiss" Isabell smiles. "Jinko,I'm doing this because I'm forced to." Then, they - finally - kiss. And don't end the kiss very long. "And then someone wants to tell us that they don't like each other" Milo mumbels. "Jup." Nico says.

"And who's Soukoku?" Chuuya wants to know. "Good you're asking, Chibi." Isabell says. "It's you and Dazai." "NO WAY I LIKE THAT WALKING WASTE OF BANDAGES!" Chuuya yells. "Oh, Chibi~ Of course you like me~" Chuuya blushes after Dazai says that. "Maybe-" Without a warning, suddenly Dazai kisses Chuuya. First dare completed.

--- # --- # --- # ---

"Okay. That was interesting. Next dare?" Ranpo asks. [suprisingly] He shared his sweets whit the wattykids. "Poe needs to confess to Ranpo." Ranpo stops eating his chips. "Here, you can take them." He gives them to Milo. "What did you just say?!" "I think you heard me..." Isabell answers. "Yeah, but this is funny..." "Why?" Miyu wants to know. "Poe, tell 'em" "W-well... w-we're already a couple..." "WHAT?! AND YOU'RE TELLING US THAT NOW?!" "Y-yes..."
Second dare complete [?]

--- # --- # --- # ---

"Well. Next dare? I've got stuff to do." Kunikda says. "But what? Your boyfriend's here." Nico points at Katai. Kunikida blushes. "THAT'S NOT THE POINT Y'KNOW?! I GOT OTHER STUFF TO DO!" "And what?" Len asks. "Your family's here" "I give up... What's the next dare now?" "Ranpo has to share his sweets with the agency and Chuuya, Aku and Gin" Milo answers. "Hmpf... okay." Ranpo goes to get the sweets. He comes back a few minutes later and shares the sweets with the others. Third dare complete.

--- # --- # --- # ---

"Okay. Next?" Jouno asks. He seems kinda annoyed. "Dazai has to get a dog for 24 hours." "Eeeh?! Okay..." Dazai says. So, he goes get a dog. A cute dog. A very cute dog. And a fluffy dog. [In the end the children played with the dog so it wasn't really Dazai's dog. And Chuuya wonders how stupid such a joke can be]

--- # --- # --- # ---

"Next?" This time it is Akutagawa. He seems annoyed. Very annoyed. "Chuuya has to get a chihuahua." "WHY THAT?!" "Dunno" Miyu answers. "Ugh... Fine..." So Chuuya gets a chihuahua. Fukuzawa mumbels something about why there aren't any cats...

--- # --- # --- # ---

"Great. Now the last dare!" "Which one?" Teruko asks. "Sigma has to admit his love to someone" Milo says. Sigma blushes. "What- I'M NOT IN LOVE!" "Sigma IS in love! He told me and Dos-kun ysterday!" Nikolai announces. "NIKOLAI! WHY ARE YOU TELLING THEM THAT?!" "Because you have to admit your love" Sigma stays silent for a few seconds. Then he mumbels something. "What did you say?" "Dazai..." Chuuya looks up. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!" "Ehh..." "Don't answer, Sigma. Run." Isabell says to him.

-----

I'm very sorry the book wasn't uploaded yesterday.

Question:
Which fandom should come next?