Chapter Two

Just at that point his name up and I ended up blushing.

Amanda started inquiring about my relationship and how things were going with Aiden and me. His name alone was something that put a smile on my face.

So we started talking about him and how amazing he makes me feel. The sweet gestures he would like kiss me on my forehead at school, carrying my bag and walking me to my classes.

It's the messages and memes that he sends me on a daily basis that brightens up my day. Telling Amanda about all the texts, I had an immediate urge to show her what I was talking about.

Opening up my phone to go to the messages a message popped up on the screen. The icon immediately telling me that it is Instagram I opened up the dm that I saw was from an unknown person.

It was just a message saying "HI!", just as I wanted to reply another message came through but this time it was a video. A feeling that coursed through my body already told me it was something bad.

Like they say, " Curiosity killed the cat" and that is exactly what it did because the moment I opened the video, I regretted it.

The video made me sick to my stomach but I was showing no facial expressions. It was all in my mind. Everything I felt in that moment like the knot in my throat which was me wanting to cry and the frozen position my body was in.

I couldn't move but what I did do was ask Amanda to leave the house. At this moment I needed to be alone to be able to feel. She kept asking questions and didn't want to answer so I pushed her out by the door with her clothes in her hand.

I ran into my room and sat against the door balling my eyes out. To think I was inlove with him. I was so deep in the relationship that I was willing to do anything for him.

Not understanding why he would be at a party and literally eating that blonde bitches face. This is the worst anyone could ever hurt or betray me.

Then all of a sudden a voice appeared in my head telling me to stop crying over some piece of shit and clean my face. Walking down the stairs and sitting on the second last step trying to calm down.

Just then my father walked in the house and I was nervous that he might be drunk but he sat down next to me and asked me what was wrong.

That question immediately made me raise my head and stare at him.

He really touched my heart by showing that he does actually care about me. I looked down again at my shoes but I felt his hand touch my chin and lift my face to look at him.

The next words made my eyes well up tears. " Tell me what happened, my babygirl " was what he said to me. After I was done speaking he hugged me and rubbed my back up and down to soothe me.

When I eventually calmed down he pulled away from the hug and he wiped my tears. His next words changed me and my whole life around.

It made me think and get some perspective.