24~ Jeevika learns the dark side of Yuvan's world

"Kaha rakh diye?"

"Kaha rakh diye?"

(Where did I keep it?)

Jeevika seems to be getting annoyed in the morning because she couldn't find her anklet. She saw it while showering, but now she's searching for it all over the place, under the table, on the bed, and even around the big gallery.

"Had it been a small house, I would have got it long ago. Now where will I be found in such a big freaking mansion?"

She grabbed a pillow from the couch to see if it was hiding anywhere under there!

"Kahi yeh toh nahi hai?"

(Is this somewhere?)

Jeevika was totally caught off guard when she saw him walking in, holding her anklet in his hand. Yuvan couldn't help but notice the huge smile that instantly appeared on her face when she saw the anklet. As she started to walk towards him, he quickly raised his hand in the air.

"Give me!"

She was jumping around trying to get from his hand, but he was so heartless and just lifted his hand higher, which totally annoyed her.

"Humse panga mat lo, keh dete hai!"

(Don't mess with me, I am telling you!)

Jeevika totally pulled out her fist to show him, which totally caught him off guard but also cracked him up with laughter from the inside.

"I enjoy screwing around, especially with my wife."

Yuvan whispered, locking his gaze on her and casually moved a bit closer, which made her instinctively take a step back in fear when she noticed how stylish he looked in his black shirt and pants that matched his vibe.

"Jo manga wo do."

(Give me what I asked for.)

Jeevika was being really bold until she tripped over the couch support, but she quickly regained her composure by catching herself with her hand by keeping them behind.

"Socha tha ki de doon lekin ab ummhh ab man nahi kar raha dene ka."

(I thought of giving it but now I don't feel like giving it anymore.)

He was being all playful and deliberately showed her the anklet right in front of her eyes and just when he noticed she was about to snatch it, he quickly snapped it back and gave her that famous smirk of his, which just made Jeevika even more furious. She was already agitated and his actions were just fueling the fire.

"Then keep it with you."

She gave him a nasty look, causing him to raise his eyebrows. She considered ignoring him and headed towards the door, but Yuvan grabbed her wrist and yanked on it, throwing her off balance. A chill ran down her spine as her back collided with his solid chest.