028

Shay Shay💋
_______________

He gave me another kiss and I pulled away.

"Yuh nah fi do this we cyah lef from yahso an no come back,"i said and he grinned.

He took out a knife and cut my hands loose and then my feet.

"Mi know seh yuh did love mi," he said kissing me once more and his phone started ringing.

He stopped to answer it moving away so I couldn't hear who was on the call. I tried to find something to knock him out and my only option was the chair.

As soon as he hung up the phone and turned back towards me,I swung the chair as hard as I could and it hit him right in the center of his face. He fell to the ground blood running from his nose.

I grabbed my phone and ran off,trying as hard as possibly to open the door,but it was too old. I tried to find another way out and that was through one of the windows.

I went for the chair and flung it against the window, the glass shattering. Just as I was about to crawl through the window,I felt him pull me back.

I dropped to the ground and he crawled on top of me holding me by the neck. I gasped as he tightened his grip around my neck and I tried to pull his hand away.

“Mi know seh mi couldn't trust yuh Shay...yuh just love use people fi your own benefit you anuh no good person,” he said.

Just above my head was the gun,his eyes met mine and immediately he grabbed the gun. I held on to it and there was a moments struggle then I heard the gun fire.

At this point, I didn't know who was shot,blood was everywhere. I felt his grip around my neck get loose and then he fell to the ground his body halfway over me.

I was shocked, I wanted to cry I wanted to scream but all I could do was lay there and try to catch my breath. The body of my best friend laying beside me dead and the gun beside my head.

I lay there for awhile and then I heard someone opening the door. Thinking it was another one of Aiden's associates I sat up grabbed the gun and pointed it towards the door ready to shoot.

“Woah!...a just mi Shay yuh nah fi worry,” said my cousin Romain,Leo right behind him.

I put down the gun being relieved that there was no more danger. He helped me up while, Leo flipped over Aiden's body, I saw the bullet wound in his chest and I turned my face away.

“Hush,”said Romain giving me a hug.

Leo said he would take care of the body,so Romain insisted on taking me home. I was still shaken up and I wound down the window for some fresh air.

My phone had little spots of blood on it,there was about 50 miscalls from Geo and twenty text messages asking where I was,but when I did call back there was no answer.

Mi hope e no gone go put himself inna trouble a hunt fi mi.
________________
Geo🌚
__________

After leaving the bank I went back to Ali's house but she was gone. I tried calling Shay but there was no answer, neither was she replying to my texts.

Yo Ali really plan fi fuck round wid mi after weh mi tell har seh. Sooner or later mi ago a jail an right now mi feel like a deh so mi ago tonight.
~~~~~~~~~~~
It was already getting dark and I still have not found Shay. I haven't even had the chance to contact Leo but after going to his place and storming out I'm pretty sure he figured out something was wrong with Shay.

It was very getting dark by the time I stopped driving,parked up on the side of the road trying to vent out some of this rage.

At that same moment,I saw Ali going into a bar before me. I immediately got out of the car and followed her but as soon as I went inside it seemed as if she had disappeared.