Chapter one

Her name is Simotsuki Akira and she is Kuina's little sister. Well not really Akira was left on Sensei's doorstep when she was just a baby. They decided to take care of her and treat her as a real member of the family.

-Flashback-

Akira was watching her sister fight Zoro in the circle. "they were both extremely talented" she thought to herself. Although Kuina had more focus. She won the fight and Zoro stormed off.
Kuina followed him not noticing that her one year younger sister was right behind her.
"You're dropping your elbow" Kuina gave him advice.

"We're not friends Kuina and i don't need advice from you!" Zoro hissed back.

"Your movements say otherwise. Have you learned anything during your time here?" Kuina said teasing him.

"Don't mock me! I'm the best fighter here other than you." Zoro shot back.

It was true they both were top of the class. Zoro told her that one day he would surpass her and that the only reason he lost was because they were fighting with bamboo swords. So they made a deal to fight with real swords.

When her sister came back from the fight, Akira immediately came towards her asking how it went. Kuina told her that she won and that the two of them swore that one of them had to become the worlds greatest Swordsman. Akira loved her older sister. She was her role model.
That's also the reason why it broke her heart when there was an accident and her sister died. This Event brought Zoro and Akira closer than ever they trained together and became best friends.

-End of Flashback-

Zoro and Akira are now the most feared Pirate Hunters in the East Blue.

Right After coming from their last encounter with someone from barouque works. They went to the closest town. Shells town. Little did they know this would change they're life forever.

As they enter a bar all eyes are on them. Probably because Zoro is dragging a guy in a bag behind him. Although one pair of eyes caught Akira's attention.
A pair of brown eyes filled with curiosity and excitement coming from a guy in a straw hat. She flashed him a smile before following Zoro two the bar. She sat down on a stool and Zoro leaned against the counter. He put the bag on a stool.

"Two drinks and one for our friend he's had a rough day" Zoro said.

The lady behind the bar looked at Zoro in shock. Akira nudged him telling him to knock it off.

"Just two beers please" Akira said excusing Zoro's behavior with a simple smile at the bartender, causing Zoro to roll his eyes. Just as they get their drinks, a little girl not older then twelve comes around the corner with a plate of food.

"For you." She said looking up at Zoro and Akira.

"What's that ?" Akira asked smiling at the girl.

"Rice balls"she responded, making Zoro ask about the brown stuff surrounding it.

"Chocolate, makes everything taste better" she answered with a proud look on her face.

"Rika?" They hear the woman behind the bar call, making the girl turn around quickly, accidentally bumping into a blond man. The plate falls and the man does not look happy.

"You stupid, stupid girl!" The blond creep says smashing one of the rice balls with his foot.
"Why don't you watch where you're going?" He continues to complain making Akira want to punch his ugly face. Her fist already balled up. Zoro notices and places his hand on hers shaking his head, telling her he's not worth it. The girl starts apologizing but stutters, being intimidated by the man. He mocks her and threatens that he wont be so nice next time.