💖Chapter 1💖

Timeline: after Tanjiro and Muichiro became friends.

This is an au, Muichiro will be alive after the final arc

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(Muichiro's POV)

I have been friends with Tanjiro for a while now, we are close friends. I am not his best friend but he is mine.

(He meant best friend!!!)

We hung out when we had some free time, we sent letters to each other to keep contact.

But, I discovered something.
I feel weird when I'm around Tanjiro, it feels like there Koch- I mean butterflies in my stomach when he smiles and talks to me.
I asked Tomioka about it, he said that I should go see the pink chipchip bird Kanroji.

So here I am, walking to her estate lazily.
I don't really wanna go in here, she's too talkative. Tanjiro is too but he's different, his talking surprisingly doesn't annoy me that much.

Why do I have to see her, exactly her, thought? Hm..I'll ask Tomioka about it later.

I proceed to arrive at her door, hesitating to knock or not.
I ended up doing so because of my curiosity, I want to know what's happening with me and this weird feeling.

Kanroji came out to get me after atleast one minute.
She had her weird shaped weapon, just in case it was some bad guy knocking. She drops it seeing that it was me.

"KYAAA! TOKITO-KUN! NEVER EXPECTED YOU TO COME OVER!" she shouts out. "Sorry...please come inside!"

Uploading when I have some time, I have a lot of exams