Sorry, My Mistake

* * *

a b o u t

"Sorry, My Mistake"

This story is UNEDITED.

This book is the property of the author, Soraemie of Wattpad. This story should not be redistributed without the author's written consent and permission. Cross-posting of this book's full chapters on other sites or platforms is strictly prohibited.

This is a work of fiction. Any names, characters, events, establishments, and businesses are either purely fictional or used in a fictitious manner. Any characters/events resembling real people/occurrences are purely coincidental. This book may contain mature themes and foul language.

This collection features leads who are courtside reporters, and while I do my best to make sure they uphold the same standard of professionalism as correspondents do in real life, this story is still a work of fiction.

* * *

s u m m a r y

Nia and Declan have what some may call an inescapable circumstantial friendship. Their sisters are tied to the bone, best friends since grade school. Her family naturally loves him. His family adores her. She had a crush on him back in high school. He never knew.

That is until he accidentally read her old diary.

What's the sweet bonus of an honest mistake? She just moved in next door, expected to live only a wall away from him for the next three years.

* * *

Always remember to be respectful. Avoid mentioning other authors' characters and books in the comments. This is also a reminder to not bring my characters and books to other authors' stories. Let's keep this community a safe space to voice our thoughts and opinions, but always remember to be kind and respectful.

As of right now, this book is only lightly edited. So please bear with me for any grammatical or typographical errors.

Loving regards,
Always,
Kali.

* * *

© All Rights Reserved

Soraemie, 2024