Transform and roll out (Part 2)

'Note; For those who misunderstand my OC's name, It 'Tek-na' with the C and H replacing the K.'

Third Person's P.O.V:

Sirens for both police and firefighters go off, as they make their way towards the Sumdac building.

Meanwhile, at a burger shop, the captain of the Detroit police department, Captain Fanzone, was getting into his cruiser, when an alert goes off in his car.

"Code Red! All units proceed to Sumdac Robot Plant in Monroe! Repeat! This is a code red!" the radio reported.

This causes Fanzone to sigh in disappointment, since his lunch break was interrupted. He then puts his lunch away and proceeds towards the Sumdac building.

At the Sumdac building, a large SWAT team has arrived to help in the situation. Just then, a large explosion happens and the large infected insect comes out.

The officers see the beast, when Captain Fanzone arrived. "Eh, this is why I hate machines." Captain Fanzone said.

He then grabs his megaphone and starts to speak in it, but it doesn't work. "Will someone get me a bullhorn that works, for crying out loud?!" Captain Fanzone angrily yelled out, While smacking his broken one on his car.

Soon, an officer gives him another megaphone and Fanzone takes it. "Alright, SWAT units, drag that thing away from civilians! Emergency cruisers, get those people evacuated, now! Go! Go! Go!" He ordered.

Then, SWAT officers begin to open fire on the mutated insect, but the monster just swats them back. It then grabs two police cars and consumes them whole with it's blobby body.

Meanwhile, firefighters were evacuating the people inside the building. Two firefighters were then seen carrying Isaac away from the facility.

"But, my daughter and Ms. Codes are still in there! Sari! Tasha!" Isaac says, as he desperately tries to head back in, But they kept hold of him from going.

________________________________

Inside the torn-up building, Sari was seen exploring the place, while trying to find her missing robot dog and her best friend.

"Sparkplug! Sparkplug! Where are you!? Tasha!? Are you there!?" She called, getting more worried, as she keeps searching.

Until she heard familiar puppy barks, and quickly followed them. Till she finally found Sparkplug and an unconscious Tasha under some debris, Sparkplug barks worriedly at Tasha.

"Sparkplug! Tasha!" Sari called, quickly running to them, and worried for Tasha, as she easily pulls her out of the debris.

"We gotta get out of here. Whatever caused this might still be here. Sparkplug, Can you lead us a way out of here, boy?" She says, as she tries to carry her best friend on her back.